Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am not done. My unconditional support of the Chiefs will continue!!

Default I am not done. My unconditional support of the Chiefs will continue!!

Yeah, I know we suck. So what? How much fun is it to win the SuperBowl all the time. Winning is better if you have tasted defeat and I would imagine that most on this board have tasted neither defeat or winning. Since 1990 the chiefs have been a pretty dominating team but before that they had a rough patch but here we all are...Chiefs fans still! For those of you who have lost your way...Thats OK. I get it, it is frustrating. I broke several beer bottles in anger yesterday (all of them were empty) but at the end of the day, I had fun cause I was watching the Chiefs. My friends came over and we ate and we drank and we had a ton of fun. At the end of the day we lost. For some of you, that is enough to stop supporting your team. I hope that it is not a decision that you will regret. Myself, I am still gonna watch the Chiefs and get excited every weekend to watch themn play! This season blows, but how awesome was it when we beat the donkies. Just because we suck overall does not mean it won't be fun beating other teams up. I guess this is a season where we will have to look for the little things that make you smile and **** the sh!tty losses. Didn't you realist expect this anyways!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Yeah, I know we suck. So what? How much fun is it to win the SuperBowl all the time. Winning is better if you have tasted defeat and I would imagine that most on this board have tasted neither defeat or winning. Since 1990 the chiefs have been a pretty dominating team but before that they had a rough patch but here we all are...Chiefs fans still! For those of you who have lost your way...Thats OK. I get it, it is frustrating. I broke several beer bottles in anger yesterday (all of them were empty) but at the end of the day, I had fun cause I was watching the Chiefs. My friends came over and we ate and we drank and we had a ton of fun. At the end of the day we lost. For some of you, that is enough to stop supporting your team. I hope that it is not a decision that you will regret. Myself, I am still gonna watch the Chiefs and get excited every weekend to watch themn play! This season blows, but how awesome was it when we beat the donkies. Just because we suck overall does not mean it won't be fun beating other teams up. I guess this is a season where we will have to look for the little things that make you smile and **** the sh!tty losses. Didn't you realist expect this anyways!!
    Well, I would like to see a Super Bowl win sometime in the Peterson Era. Would I like to have multiple wins within 5-10 years? YES! Am I still going to be critical of them? YES! I was critical of them even win we were competitive. Will I continue to watch them play every weekend? YES! I will still continue to support them although will still be critical of them. Yes, I still want my Chiefs tatoo also! Just never been able to afford it! Good post Canada!

Any, no parking signs?

Nice post!

Will any of us continue to go watch the games at Arrowhead?

I will be a Chiefs fan regardless because I know the ups and downs of every team. But what is happening now shows that we know what is the problem but we seem to avoid fixing it.
    HERM

Yes, I will continue to go see games at Arrowhead!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Very nice. Rep added. And...yes. We did expect it. Lol.

Yep, I will be right there again in two weeks with my butt on the sofa and a cold one in my hand screaming and cheering the those 2 yard running plays right up the middle of the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Yep, I will be right there again in two weeks with my butt on the sofa and a cold one in my hand screaming and cheering the those 2 yard running plays right up the middle of the field.
    Me? I'll be screaming...obscenities!

Yes, I will continue to go see games at Arrowhead!
    When I can, I will
    Yep, me to, but not exactly cheering those 2 yard running plays, but most definitely screaming(kinda, maybe just cussing,) and a cold one indeed!

I hope you mean 2 yard running plays for a loss, right?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast