Thread: How did Herb Taylor play?

Default How did Herb Taylor play?

I didn't get to watch this game, becuase I unfortunatey chopped my cable line in half aerating my lawn before the game.

From the sounds of it, the entire offensive line stunk. There was specific notes about Big Mac getting beat bad and often, as well as Jones and Niswanger.

I didn't hear much about Taylor. Other than he was matched up against J. Peppers. Did he get a pass from the bashing because he is a back up facing Peppers or did he kind of hold his own.

I was impressed with him last week and hope that he could be a positive from yesterday's game.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I didn't get to watch this game, becuase I unfortunatey chopped my cable line in half aerating my lawn before the game.

From the sounds of it, the entire offensive line stunk. There was specific notes about Big Mac getting beat bad and often, as well as Jones and Niswanger.

I didn't hear much about Taylor. Other than he was matched up against J. Peppers. Did he get a pass from the bashing because he is a back up facing Peppers or did he kind of hold his own.

I was impressed with him last week and hope that he could be a positive from yesterday's game.
    He did get beat, but not as badly as Sackintosh, I thought Niswanger played alright, he just needs to stop the penalties. Also, the guy beating Taylor was Julius Jones, most of the time, and yet, he still does better than Sackintosh.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    He did get beat, but not as badly as Sackintosh, I thought Niswanger played alright, he just needs to stop the penalties. Also, the guy beating Taylor was Julius Jones, most of the time, and yet, he still does better than Sackintosh.
    You mean Julius Peppers.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    You mean Julius Peppers.
    My bad, always get them mixed up!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    My bad, always get them mixed up!
    Yeah 5'10" 208 lb scat back and a 6'7" 283 lb pass rushing beast. I can see how you mix them up.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat