Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: R we seriously this bad???

Angry R we seriously this bad???

I didn't get to catch the game last weekend, but did see the score/highlights. Will give it to TG though on great accomplishment. Have been living in South for last 5 years so don't get to see many games on tv here. I am embarrased right now to say I am a fan. LJ, 7 yards? I could have ran for that! There is NO emotion on the field as it seems they know they'll lose, but don't care. Rebuilding?? When, 2045? The Chiefs won't be in KC then. What ever happened to the days that "every game" was a game? When we threw up 35 pts/game w/ ease? We've always known our D needed some help, but never the Offense. Now what the heck do we have? A team that the coach says he is rebuilding,, oh yeah we've heard that for the last 3 years Herm. Seems to be drafting right players, but what shows for it. UUhhh, maybe mix in a quarterback we can rely on who can learn the O in and out w/out swapping back and forth until we lose so many games, we're playing LJ behind the center. I am a "true" fan, but have to let out the energy sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    i just get frustrated seeing Miami and Atlanta (two supposed terrible teams) being really creative on offense (like what sean payton did in his first year at NO) and moving the ball fairly well against decent opponets....then you get KC...

when was the last time you saw us run a reverse? any kind of trick play at all? You see no kind of creativity in the offense...its just line up. run through a hole. or go for a short pass. i would love to see the number on how many times we have ATTEMPTED a pass more than 20 yards...it has to be the lowest in the league. Solari practically did the same thing, and under him atleast the players didnt have to learn a whole new playbook....

Thanks for nothing (so far) Chan Gailey....whoever you are...
    The trick plays left with Dick Vermeil and Eddie Kennison. Herm is all about playing stripped down offense. No imagination and opposing defenses know the play calling before we do.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

The trick plays left with Al Saunders.

Hey! I got a good idea! after having the #1 offense for 5 years, lets get rid of Al Saunders our offensive coordinator

Nice going CP.

Al was truly unpredictable. He would throw on first and run on third.
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 10-08-2008 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    i just get frustrated seeing Miami and Atlanta (two supposed terrible teams) being really creative on offense (like what sean payton did in his first year at NO) and moving the ball fairly well against decent opponets....then you get KC...

when was the last time you saw us run a reverse? any kind of trick play at all? You see no kind of creativity in the offense...its just line up. run through a hole. or go for a short pass. i would love to see the number on how many times we have ATTEMPTED a pass more than 20 yards...it has to be the lowest in the league. Solari practically did the same thing, and under him atleast the players didnt have to learn a whole new playbook....

Thanks for nothing (so far) Chan Gailey....whoever you are...
    It is frustrating to see the success that teams like Miami and Atlanta are having. And I do wish we could run longer pass routes. But every time we do, they result in broken plays and sacks. Still they have to find a way to make it happen, because this offense is very one dimensional right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    The trick plays left with Al Saunders.

Hey! I got a good idea! after having the #1 offense for 5 years, lets get rid of Al Saunders our offensive coordinator

Nice going CP.

Al was truly unpredictable. He would throw on first and run on third.
    I totally agree with you! Big mistake... I guess he didn't kiss Carls butt enough!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123