I didn't get to catch the game last weekend, but did see the score/highlights. Will give it to TG though on great accomplishment. Have been living in South for last 5 years so don't get to see many games on tv here. I am embarrased right now to say I am a fan. LJ, 7 yards? I could have ran for that! There is NO emotion on the field as it seems they know they'll lose, but don't care. Rebuilding?? When, 2045? The Chiefs won't be in KC then. What ever happened to the days that "every game" was a game? When we threw up 35 pts/game w/ ease? We've always known our D needed some help, but never the Offense. Now what the heck do we have? A team that the coach says he is rebuilding,, oh yeah we've heard that for the last 3 years Herm. Seems to be drafting right players, but what shows for it. UUhhh, maybe mix in a quarterback we can rely on who can learn the O in and out w/out swapping back and forth until we lose so many games, we're playing LJ behind the center. I am a "true" fan, but have to let out the energy sometimes!