Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: R we seriously this bad???

Angry R we seriously this bad???

I didn't get to catch the game last weekend, but did see the score/highlights. Will give it to TG though on great accomplishment. Have been living in South for last 5 years so don't get to see many games on tv here. I am embarrased right now to say I am a fan. LJ, 7 yards? I could have ran for that! There is NO emotion on the field as it seems they know they'll lose, but don't care. Rebuilding?? When, 2045? The Chiefs won't be in KC then. What ever happened to the days that "every game" was a game? When we threw up 35 pts/game w/ ease? We've always known our D needed some help, but never the Offense. Now what the heck do we have? A team that the coach says he is rebuilding,, oh yeah we've heard that for the last 3 years Herm. Seems to be drafting right players, but what shows for it. UUhhh, maybe mix in a quarterback we can rely on who can learn the O in and out w/out swapping back and forth until we lose so many games, we're playing LJ behind the center. I am a "true" fan, but have to let out the energy sometimes!

I just bought my FIRE CARL PETERSON SHIRT!!! I wear it proudly with hope it will make a difference.

Where can I buy one of those? Does it say fire Herm on the back?

As for the QB situation, when was the last time you thought or heard an annoucer say. "that was a well designed play?" When? The Chiefs run the same sht every week, and I think in the same order.

No it says KISS MY KARL with an arrow pointing to my *ss... I found it at a boutique in Cameron but they have a website.. www.fire-carl.com

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Only type of QB that would help this team is a mobile QB that can run away, or a tough QB that just doesn't go down, like Roethlisberger.(sp)
    Very true.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

I was one that thought B. Croyle deserved a chance.....he was hurt, again. He definitely is on his "last leg"-so to speak. This team needs someone they can lean on a bit, a "Field General" yes, a leader. Someone to wake this offense up!! someone for the Defense to rally around. On the field leadership!!! Someone needs to step up!!!!Damn this is frustrating!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Hmm..can LJ throw the ball? I think a new QB is what we need. Why didn't Carl Peckerhead(can I say this on here?) Peterson jump on Favre when he had the chance?
    Favre would have looked at our offensive line and said. "I think I will stay retired!"

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    I was one that thought B. Croyle deserved a chance.....he was hurt, again. He definitely is on his "last leg"-so to speak. This team needs someone they can lean on a bit, a "Field General" yes, a leader. Someone to wake this offense up!! someone for the Defense to rally around. On the field leadership!!! Someone needs to step up!!!!Damn this is frustrating!!!
    Rally being the word. When Vermeil came and put Trent Green at QB because he was a player who would rally the team, keeping moral and confidence high but do y'all recall that it was as if Green wasn't doing it right or something. We need someone to get the team fired up.

**Before the Titans' game in 7th week**
    "Are we going to win?"
    (team) "Yeah!"
    "I can't hear you, are we going to win?"
    (team)"Yes!"
    "I don't hear you!"
    (team)"Yes!!!"
    "How are we going to win? Huard?"
    (Huard)"Aim the ball right into the receivers' hands, sir!"
    "Team, what do you do when Larry is given the ball?"
    (team)"Open up a lane, sir!"

That is the gist of how I think it should go. I doubt that they really have anything like that in the lockerroom before they go onto the field.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Favre would have looked at our offensive line and said. "I think I will stay retired!"
    Maybe, maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

Probably. Though he is the type of guy who might get 'up' for that kind of a challenge too.

And a QB who can 'extend the play' would definitely be a help. But we aren't allowing one pass-rusher in at a time, alot of the time. We have several o-line problems, and it is really difficult to extend the play, when you are trying to 'shake-off' several guys at once.

i just get frustrated seeing Miami and Atlanta (two supposed terrible teams) being really creative on offense (like what sean payton did in his first year at NO) and moving the ball fairly well against decent opponets....then you get KC...

when was the last time you saw us run a reverse? any kind of trick play at all? You see no kind of creativity in the offense...its just line up. run through a hole. or go for a short pass. i would love to see the number on how many times we have ATTEMPTED a pass more than 20 yards...it has to be the lowest in the league. Solari practically did the same thing, and under him atleast the players didnt have to learn a whole new playbook....

Thanks for nothing (so far) Chan Gailey....whoever you are...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast