Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: OK Here is your Chance !

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hartford, South Dakota
    Posts
    1,408
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default OK Here is your Chance !


    0 Not allowed!
    Anyone wanna air their grievances with The Chiefs ? Take it to the top ! Here is the phone number of Clark Hunts office. I got it from another site of a guy who actually called the number and actually talked to Clark. If you wanna let him know how you feel , here is your chance :


    214-720-1600

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Question


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Anyone wanna air their grievances with The Chiefs ? Take it to the top ! Here is the phone number of Clark Hunts office. I got it from another site of a guy who actually called the number and actually talked to Clark. If you wanna let him know how you feel , here is your chance :


    214-720-1600
    Interesting... *scribbling number in addressbook* How did that site get the number? Why would he listen to what we have to say?
    Last edited by hardcorechiefsfan; 10-06-2008 at 09:46 PM. Reason: had to fix punctuation.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hartford, South Dakota
    Posts
    1,408
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Because ultimately we pay for parking, tickets, beer, food , apparel , renovations to arrowhead ect....Without us there would be no butts in the seats.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cedar Park, TX
    Posts
    633
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Because ultimately we pay for parking, tickets, beer, food , apparel , renovations to arrowhead ect....Without us there would be no butts in the seats.
    To team owners, it's all about the big mighty dollar. As soon as season ticket sales and licensed merchandise sales go down, Clark Hunt will do something. Any good business owner has to save a sinking ship, unless you're on Wall Street and the feds will save you.

    Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Isn't 214 a DC area code?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cedar Park, TX
    Posts
    633
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Isn't 214 a DC area code?
    Dallas. The Hunt dynasty and the Chiefs franchise is headquartered in Dallas.

    Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    If the number is legite how about we all give ole Clark a call?
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

  8. #8
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Dallas. The Hunt dynasty and the Chiefs franchise is headquartered in Dallas.
    I guess somehow 214 become 202 in my mind.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hartford, South Dakota
    Posts
    1,408
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I did call it tonight , it was Unity Hunt Group of companies on the voicemail .

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    To team owners, it's all about the big mighty dollar. As soon as season ticket sales and licensed merchandise sales go down, Clark Hunt will do something. Any good business owner has to save a sinking ship, unless you're on Wall Street and the feds will save you.
    When the chiefs had one inconsistently sucky season after another Lamar could of yanked the chiefs out of KC. Lamar Hunt had the same love for the chiefs that we have. How do we know that his son doesn't have the same love for our chiefs that his dad did. For all we know, Clark might have the cowboys' silver blood going thru his veins.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •