Thread: Inform the Board; Lord CarlSatan's shuttle has arrived!

Default Inform the Board; Lord CarlSatan's shuttle has arrived!

I found the Coalition's lack of faith and support of True Chiefs Fans disturbing; they had failed me for the Last Time.
    So here I is!

20 years in KCMO, graduated from Northtown in 1989. My first employer in this life?

Bobby Bell( Chiefs and BBQ; is that destiny or what? ).

Played music for several years; had fun, adopted a bad lifestyle etc.

Worked for the KCMO Water Dept. for seven years, left to move out west in February of 2006. Haven't had a bite of good BBQ since( sadness...).

Been a fan since I discovered DT; will I ever see another Chief like that in my life? I hope, but probably not. DT's untimely passing still hurts; probably always will...

I love the new class of talent we've picked up in the last two years; I can only hope Edwards and Peterson don't ruin their spirits before they get the chance to be part of a Great Chiefs Team On-Fire...

Did I mention I hate Carl Peterson? Quite so.

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

I have to go now, I've got a meeting with Clark Hunt. Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate him...

I'm not very fond of barbeque sauce but Kansas City's barbeque is excellent.
    Last edited by hardcorechiefsfan; 10-06-2008 at 10:54 PM.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Rrrrriiiiise...