Thread: For the love of GAWD!

Default For the love of GAWD!

Herm, this is not rocket-science. You see things that need adjusting, you MAKE adjustments...you don't keep drilling the same old crap that doesnt work!!!!!
    --caps lock inc--
    1. LET HUARD PLAY IN A SPREAD FORMATION, FROM SHOTGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He does NOT have time to throw the ball from under center. Your line sucks, so play a spread formation!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER KNOWS YOU WILL HAND THE BALL OFF ON 1ST DOWN. STOP DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try throwing on first down!!!

3. USE THE PLAYERS WHO WANT TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!! D-Bo, Tony-G....get the ball to these guys... even if you TRY to the fans will appreciate it.

4. TRADE LJ FOR A QUARTER BACK, BEFORE LF LOSES HIS VALUE. He seems to decide which days he wants to play 100%. We have other runningbacks who give it 100% every time they get the ball.

5. START DOING THINGS FOR THE FANS, THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT THIS TEAM FINANCIALLY. HAVE A DANG FAN APPRECIATION DAY OR SOMETHING, MY WORD THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE LONG AGO.

6. GET RID OF CARL PETERSON, THE 5 YEAR PLAN HAS TURNED INTO WHAT, 19 YEARS? ENOUGH ALREADY.

isn't rocket science, do these things or lose your paying customers....the fans. Try to please the fans, do for the fans, not for your stupid pride.

If they only would listened to us. We are the ones who watch every game on hopes that we actually play like we should. Herm is worthless trying to motivate these young guys into performing like they did against the donkey's. B croyle is not the answer either he is way to fragile. We really need some one bigger and can see over the line.

They also forget we are the ones that pay their salary, yet the fans are the ones who get crapped on. Increased ticket prices, outrageous parking and concessions. When was the last fan appreciation day you can remember?

Quote Originally Posted by stone cold View Post
    If they only would listened to us. We are the ones who watch every game on hopes that we actually play like we should. Herm is worthless trying to motivate these young guys into performing like they did against the donkey's. B croyle is not the answer either he is way to fragile. We really need some one bigger and can see over the line.
    The chiefs didn't beat Denver, the fans did by making arrowhead full. The chiefs' fans are what makes arrowhead loud. Sure it took some good plays to get the crowd roaring, but the fans can be very powerful and some of that power leaked out onto the chiefs for brief moments.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

i am getting fed up with this crap make some freaking adjustmants herm you clown. also i know tony is the one who called for the trade but could you not see this coming screw you carl. you could have traded him during the off season and gotten more for him. as much as i DO NOT want tony to go sometimes you can not let emotions get in the way of business. the thought that they are pondering trading him now tells me they did not know what the he#l they were doing during the offseason. do not get me wrong i would love to see tony stay but i do not think he wants to unfortanantly for him not me that will probably be the case as carl has a reputation of being one of the worse gm's to do a trade with in the league

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i am getting fed up with this crap make some freaking adjustmants herm you clown. also i know tony is the one who called for the trade but could you not see this coming screw you carl. you could have traded him during the off season and gotten more for him. as much as i DO NOT want tony to go sometimes you can not let emotions get in the way of business. the thought that they are pondering trading him now tells me they did not know what the he#l they were doing during the offseason. do not get me wrong i would love to see tony stay but i do not think he wants to unfortanantly for him not me that will probably be the case as carl has a reputation of being one of the worse gm's to do a trade with in the league
    Maybe Tony had a glimmer of hope in off season that we might start something this year, as I did. For whatever reason, Tony overestimated Carl and Herm. After losing 13 out of last 14 games, I think Tony understands that this team aint going nowhere under Carl and Herm and wisely wants out. I hope he gets his wish. Carl sucks a$$ and why he is still here is beyond comprehension...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Maybe Tony had a glimmer of hope in off season that we might start something this year, as I did. For whatever reason, Tony overestimated Carl and Herm. After losing 13 out of last 14 games, I think Tony understands that this team aint going nowhere under Carl and Herm and wisely wants out. I hope he gets his wish. Carl sucks a$$ and why he is still here is beyond comprehension...
    i to had that same glimmer

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i to had that same glimmer
    I won $500 because I did not have that glimmer! I have a buddy that has a friend that is "Mr Chiefs"!!!!!! Knows everything there is to know about the team and knows someone on the inside he says!!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!! Told me they were going to win 8 games plus this season!!! I'm thinking about going double or nothing on 6 wins!!!!! We have a ways to go boys!! I can hear the idiot Raider fans now talking about the bottom of the barrell!!!! UGH!!!!!!!