Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Chances of drafting 2 OL?

Default Chances of drafting 2 OL?

Just trying to get others thoughts on the chances of us drafting a Top Tackle with our first pick? Then drafting a OG with our second or draft a DE or MLB with our second and a OG with our third? Of course we will need to pick up a QB with our fourth.

So this would be great

1) Best Tackle
    2) DE/MLB
    3) OG
    4) QB

EDIT: Does any team have 2 first rounders this coming draft? Maybe trade our top 3 pick if we are at that spot for more picks, BUT I'm banking on my main man Croyle to come in and be lights out and we end up in the middle of the draft!!!!
    Last edited by balto; 10-07-2008 at 11:59 AM.

Free Agency = $ And to all those who want Herm gone...It will cost $ at both ends, Fire\ rehire new coach. Use it for free agency-I am with that! Herm is going to be here for what will seem a long time-4 more yrs I beleive..
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Free Agency = $ And to all those who want Herm gone...It will cost $ at both ends, Fire rehire new coach. Use it for free agency-I am with that! Herm is going to be here for what will seem a long time-4 more yrs I beleive..
    This team will need to see dramatic improvement for Herm to last another 4 years. I think the public outcry will get even bigger once the home games start getting blacked out because of lack of attendence. Oh yes, that will be happening before the end of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    GM-HERM
    HC-Cowher

Like it or not Herm knows talent he just can't coach talent.
    Scout - Herm.

If Herm were the GM, we would still never bring o-linemen in.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Scout - Herm.

Somewhere far from Kansas City = Herm.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Somewhere far from Kansas City = Herm.
    Asleep and dreaming=Anyone who thinks Clark is going to let Herm and/or Carl go before their contracts are up...

Although the argument could be made that he's already paying them to do "nothing"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Asleep and dreaming=Anyone who thinks Clark is going to let Herm and/or Carl go before their contracts are up...

Although the argument could be made that he's already paying them to do "nothing"
    Well as I have stated before, I would be very surprised if any changes were made before the renovations at Arrowhead are done.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Scout - Herm.

You mean games are not won with a great secondary and running backs.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post

You'll get no argument from me; business as usual isn't a practice with that crew, it's a lifestyle and a hallowed tradition.

I can't WAIT for another season of Carl/Herm; a Chiefs fan can never have too much depression, anger, and a general desire to abandon the NFL altogether!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh Yeah;

10 MORE YEARS!
    10 MORE YEARS!
    10 MORE YEARS!
    10 MORE YEARS!

Herm and Carl will be gone at the end of the '09 season.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Is there a tread on this site that does not end up in the same mindless "Fire Herm Fire CP" crap? I am all for getting rid of them but how about we talk about the chances of drafting 2 O Linemen. I mean, that is what this thread is about right?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast