Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Something positive

Default Something positive

I thought I would break up all of the negative thoughts we are all dealing with and share some good news. My wife asked me the other day if I would be interested in getting Direct TV so that I could get the NFL Package. I was on the phone with them before she finished the conversation.

I'm getting the Sunday ticket in a few weeks, which means I will finally get to watch my Chiefs play every Sunday. Living in Detroit, I only get to see 1-2 games per year on cable. Not even that many the last 2 years since the chiefs have not had any primetime games. The rest of the games I either listen to or try to find a video feed on the internet. I'm pumped that I finally get to watch my favorite team play every Sunday! A luxury that many of you take for granted.

Awesome man!!!!!!!!! Good for you, what took ya so long???????? You should bring the fam to buffalo for the party im gonna have!!!!!! If not I understand but you are welcome and have a place to crash!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Awesome man!!!!!!!!! Good for you, what took ya so long???????? You should bring the fam to buffalo for the party im gonna have!!!!!! If not I understand but you are welcome and have a place to crash!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the invite. Don't think I can make that happen though. Two small kids and a demanding travel schedule make it tough to travel on weekends as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Chiefs games every weekend and sharing my commentary on player development.

Can I come over?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I thought I would break up all of the negative thoughts we are all dealing with and share some good news. My wife asked me the other day if I would be interested in getting Direct TV so that I could get the NFL Package. I was on the phone with them before she finished the conversation.

I'm getting the Sunday ticket in a few weeks, which means I will finally get to watch my Chiefs play every Sunday. Living in Detroit, I only get to see 1-2 games per year on cable. Not even that many the last 2 years since the chiefs have not had any primetime games. The rest of the games I either listen to or try to find a video feed on the internet. I'm pumped that I finally get to watch my favorite team play every Sunday! A luxury that many of you take for granted.
    DTV? Permission from the wife? Lucky *******!!!!

EDIT Damn. Lucky Duck. Didn't think that one was filtered. heh
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I knew it was. I know all hte words that are filtered. Want a list?

****** **** donkey ***** ***** ***
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I have been trying to talk david into it forever! He just wont do it.... see its not always the wife!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I have been trying to talk david into it forever! He just wont do it.... see its not always the wife!
    Tell him he can't come to Canada if you don;t get it!

I will! Actually if we are facing a blackout - thats what the rumor is... We will have to get it!

But hey! if we come to Canada for you to throw a massive Chiefs party - will you tell us which corner of the yard is flooded... I would hate to lose a shoe or something

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast