Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brodie to start against Titans

Hybrid View

Default Brodie to start against Titans

Thank God.

Hope he can stay healthy.

At this point, its like, who cares who starts. All these guys suck.

Brodie has yet to win game. Going up against the undefeated and #1 defense isnt going to help.

Oh well, you never know. Donks were undefeated too(Not really due to Ed Hocculi).

Bro,I want BRodie CRoyle to get right with us and stop getting injured.The Rainbow City Slugger still offers that beaming sunshine to our KC family.Brodie,please get right with us this time because Damon has been having your back for a long time now.:fighting0041:

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Bro,I want BRodie CRoyle to get right with us and stop getting injured.The Rainbow City Slugger still offers that beaming sunshine to our KC family.Brodie,please get right with us this time because Damon has been having your back for a long time now.:fighting0041:
    Damon's been doing what? I think you mean, "Get right with us because otherwise we're stuck with Damon backing you up."

Would have been interesting to see who'd be playing on the 19th had Damon and the Chiefs played well in Carolina. But now it's a mute point.

Problem for our next game is the Titans have an awful tough defense. So if Croyle has bad numbers, it'll be hard to gauge how much was his fault and how much was simply playing against a great d.

[
    Problem for our next game is the Titans have an awful tough defense. So if Croyle has bad numbers, it'll be hard to gauge how much was his fault and how much was simply playing against a great d.[/
    quote]

Are you kidding me! If Croyle is the Future then he should produce, period. I don't want a guy that can play against the pretenders and not the contenders! Remember, they are all professionals!!! Perform!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_kickingtale View Post
    [
    quote]

Are you kidding me! If Croyle is the Future then he should produce, period. I don't want a guy that can play against the pretenders and not the contenders! Remember, they are all professionals!!! Perform!
    Uhh, you'd have to search pretty hard to find any QB that could perform at his best against, probably, the best defense in the NFL.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Uhh, you'd have to search pretty hard to find any QB that could perform at his best against, probably, the best defense in the NFL.
    Yep. And you won't find him on the Chiefs sideline.
    I want Ingle!!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Wow. Such intelligent insight. The reason Mcintosh is struggling is because he sucks. He couldn't replace any offensive lineman in this league that I can think of...
    No one said he had to perform his best, just perform. Throw the ball down the field, no int's, manage the game, and win! Simple. Remember, they are professionals, they get paid to play. If they can't play, then quit paying them, and get someone else!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_kickingtale View Post
    No one said he had to perform his best, just perform. Throw the ball down the field, no int's, manage the game, and win! Simple. Remember, they are professionals, they get paid to play. If they can't play, then quit paying them, and get someone else!
    If this were to happen we may only have 6 guys on the field!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast