Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brodie to start against Titans

Default Brodie to start against Titans

Thank God.

Hope he can stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    according to you we would have won 3 of our first 4 games if not all four if Croyle was under center. And why can't you ever answer the question as to what has herm done to keep getting passes, you blame carl, dick v, the offensive coordinator last year, everyone but herm. He's been in the league 8 years, what has he done as a coach to prove he can win in the nfl, we've got talent, where's the coaching....
    Where have you been? Hermie gets a pretty big slice of the blame pie, Carl gets the rest for all his bad decisions.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Favre was on some very bad teams. Marino was on some very bad teams. Hell, pretty much all of them were on some very bad teams.
    I'm not all that familiar with Favre, pre-Packer

But I do agree that having an all-time great like Favre would make us more competitive. I just don't think that it would gain us a sniff at the playoffs.

I feel like it would more likely cause us to lose 27-10, as opposed to 34-0.
    I feel that you underestimate Favre. He was(if not is)one of the greatest QB's in NFL. I feel that the chiefs would be in awe of him like they were of Joe Montana and would be willing to jump thru hoops for him.

Now, had we picked-up just one decent o-lineman in free-agency, and added a Favre, then we might have been able to win some games.

But, with the way our defense has been playing, maybe not.
    As I just said, the chiefs would of been in awe of him.The chiefs would be busting with confidence. The o-line would be perfect, the d-line would strive to be as good as o-line.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

If it makes anyone feel better. Brandon Albert is expected to start at LT. Maybe the Chiefs take the bye week to move Herb Taylor over to RT and we can go a week without getting Brodie hurt again.

This is do or die for Croyle. It may already be over for him but if he gets hurt again. There is no way you can count on him to play a full season.

It is time to get our BUQBOTF some reps.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Maybe in this 1 or another thread I was saying to move Herb to RT. I totally agree. From what I saw McIntosh has lost whatever ability he had in protection. Lets move Herb to RT now so he can get some valuable exp at the position. If Albert gets hurt again then we have the option. Either move Herb back to LT or bring McIntosh off the bench back to his old position. Maybe thats why McIntosh is struggling? He has always been a LT.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Where have you been? Hermie gets a pretty big slice of the blame pie, Carl gets the rest for all his bad decisions.
    This was in response to Texaschief's inability to answer the question as to why he thinks Herm's the guy. TXChies blames everyone else but Herm, and I just want to know why he has faith in the guy, he must know something most of us don't.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Maybe in this 1 or another thread I was saying to move Herb to RT. I totally agree. From what I saw McIntosh has lost whatever ability he had in protection. Lets move Herb to RT now so he can get some valuable exp at the position. If Albert gets hurt again then we have the option. Either move Herb back to LT or bring McIntosh off the bench back to his old position. Maybe thats why McIntosh is struggling? He has always been a LT.

Herb Taylor is a outstanding offensive lineman for years to come.JT,you were right mentioning that McIntosh is struggling because he's accustomed toward being a left tackle.This should be the reason in which we should remove him from the right tackle position and replace him for Herb Taylor.Being that Albert is going through injury them I'd assume that McIntosh can replace Albert and go to left tackle next to B-dub.This should be the best way for the coaching staff to handle this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Herb Taylor is a outstanding offensive lineman for years to come.JT,you were right mentioning that McIntosh is struggling because he's accustomed toward being a left tackle.This should be the reason in which we should remove him from the right tackle position and replace him for Herb Taylor.Being that Albert is going through injury them I'd assume that McIntosh can replace Albert and go to left tackle next to B-dub.This should be the best way for the coaching staff to handle this situation.
    Wow. Such intelligent insight. The reason Mcintosh is struggling is because he sucks. He couldn't replace any offensive lineman in this league that I can think of...
    SHUT IT

[
    Problem for our next game is the Titans have an awful tough defense. So if Croyle has bad numbers, it'll be hard to gauge how much was his fault and how much was simply playing against a great d.[/
    quote]

Are you kidding me! If Croyle is the Future then he should produce, period. I don't want a guy that can play against the pretenders and not the contenders! Remember, they are all professionals!!! Perform!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_kickingtale View Post
    [
    quote]

Are you kidding me! If Croyle is the Future then he should produce, period. I don't want a guy that can play against the pretenders and not the contenders! Remember, they are all professionals!!! Perform!
    Uhh, you'd have to search pretty hard to find any QB that could perform at his best against, probably, the best defense in the NFL.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Uhh, you'd have to search pretty hard to find any QB that could perform at his best against, probably, the best defense in the NFL.
    Yep. And you won't find him on the Chiefs sideline.
    I want Ingle!!!
    SHUT IT

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast