Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brodie to start against Titans

Default Brodie to start against Titans

Thank God.

Hope he can stay healthy.

At this point, its like, who cares who starts. All these guys suck.

Brodie has yet to win game. Going up against the undefeated and #1 defense isnt going to help.

Oh well, you never know. Donks were undefeated too(Not really due to Ed Hocculi).

Bro,I want BRodie CRoyle to get right with us and stop getting injured.The Rainbow City Slugger still offers that beaming sunshine to our KC family.Brodie,please get right with us this time because Damon has been having your back for a long time now.:fighting0041:

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Bro,I want BRodie CRoyle to get right with us and stop getting injured.The Rainbow City Slugger still offers that beaming sunshine to our KC family.Brodie,please get right with us this time because Damon has been having your back for a long time now.:fighting0041:
    Damon's been doing what? I think you mean, "Get right with us because otherwise we're stuck with Damon backing you up."

Would have been interesting to see who'd be playing on the 19th had Damon and the Chiefs played well in Carolina. But now it's a mute point.

Problem for our next game is the Titans have an awful tough defense. So if Croyle has bad numbers, it'll be hard to gauge how much was his fault and how much was simply playing against a great d.

The Titans have a great defense this year. What a game for Brodie to come back to...
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    The Titans have a great defense this year. What a game for Brodie to come back to...
    As they say, great minds.... ;)

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

against the titians,he`ll might last till half. the sad thing is wanting our starting qb back who has lost all the games he has started.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    against the titians,he`ll might last till half. the sad thing is wanting our starting qb back who has lost all the games he has started.
    so, it IS all about the QB. how bout that. this whole time i was thinking it was a team game. it's good to know all this team needs or needed last season was a QB.

Rest assured that he won't be starting the week after Tennessee. Healthy or not!!! It's like a game to Herm now. Who can I start this week???????

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast