Thread: 2008 NFL Week 6: KC Bye

Hybrid View

Default 2008 NFL Week 6: KC Bye

Okay guys I'm going to throw some games up for the week. I'll throw in your division rivals, and a few other games.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

What are the odds the Chiefs still manage to lose during the bye week. heh
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    What are the odds the Chiefs still manage to lose during the bye week. heh
    I actually thought about a prop bet that the Chiefs would have the best record in the division for the week (essentially betting all 3 of the other teams would lose outright)...

FYI--if anyone has any requests for additional events send me a PM and I'll do what I can.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I actually thought about a prop bet that the Chiefs would have the best record in the division for the week (essentially betting all 3 of the other teams would lose outright)...

FYI--if anyone has any requests for additional events send me a PM and I'll do what I can.
    I went ahead and added it...as it is completely a creation I wasn't able to pull odds off the web. There is not a spread for this one, so San Diego, Denver and Oakland would all have to lose straight up for the 10/1 odds and one or more of them would have to win outright for the 2nd bet.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Hey that's true, it's feasible the Chiefs can gain ground on all 3 divison teams this weekend, yay! :)

The Faders should lose at NO (although NO is consistently inconsistent!), and the Donks and Dolts (while both favored) could certainly lose to JAX and NE.

And with the Chiefs off this weekend and the Eagles (who I loathe) playing at SF, this Sunday afternoon I'll be rootin' for the Niners! Westbrook won't be playing so that helps the 49ers. But as rbedgood pointed out last week, the Eagles blitzes will likely be problematic for O'Sullivan, esp. considering he's not getting well protected from his line as it is.

Go Saints and Jags too. I can't stomach saying "Go Patriots" so I'll just say I hope the Chargers lose.

I can't believe Miami is an underdog against the winless Texans. Miami just beat NE (massacred them) and SD.

Whenever I pick Arizona to win, they lose. And vice versa. So I should pick them to lose this weekend since I hate Dallas.

This week's sure thing: Redskins over Rams.

Carolina @ TB is probably the game of the week.