Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fans have paid enough during Peterson’s reign

Default Fans have paid enough during Peterson’s reign

Fans have paid enough during Peterson’s reign
    By: Jason Whitlock.
    http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...ry/831737.html

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Actually, he didn't say that you are part of the problem. He said that you are inviting Clark to accept Carl, by not voicing any discontent.

Is it completely necessary to over-react and blow-up with cuss words at every little insinuation that you can twist into an insult?
    I misread the first line. It was not an insinuation that I could not twist into an insult<---I don't even know what that means, but like I said, I misread it.

And that was not a "blow up" I swore...people swear. Get used to it. Like you say "It's my right to say what I want" When I blow up and over react you will know.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

What's funny is most of the time Whitlock is right, people just don't want to believe it. That's why I read his articles.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    What's funny is most of the time Whitlock is right, people just don't want to believe it. That's why I read his articles.
    The truth hurts. Hes definately right in this article.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I misread the first line. It was not an insinuation that I could not twist into an insult<---I don't even know what that means, but like I said, I misread it.

And that was not a "blow up" I swore...people swear. Get used to it. Like you say "It's my right to say what I want" When I blow up and over react you will know.
    My oversized beer loving brother from the North...I think Chief31 was trying to gently remind you that we have a filter here for a reason, and kindly ask you to express your displeasure in manner that is legible after the filter gets a hold of the post. **** is hard to read...many of us like your opinions in general and would like to read them without having to interpret **** is **** are **** what the **** is **** talking ****, ****...****

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Yeah, and Ball State is ranked in top 25. We'll have to here about that for awhile. While I do agree with a lot of what he writes, I wouldn't want to follow him in a buffet line...
    SHUT IT

I know that I have expressed that my speaking language would be unacceptable here. But typing is a different story, because I can go back and edit things myself.

You are free to say whatever you want. But this Coaches website, and he kindly requests that members don't use that kind of language.

Also, when you use those words, and alot of exclamation points, because you mis-read something, does that not seem like an over-reaction to you?

F*** fatlock. That is a load of bull***t. I am the problem cause I go see games. I get his point but don't tell me I am part of the problem. ***hole
    First off, why is everyone calling Whitlock Fatlock? I think he is a great writer.
    Secondly, Canada misread the article. So? Give him a break.
    Thirdly, Canada, did the filter do the astericks? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    It sucks but hes right.
    Whitlock is not always right but it seems that he sees things objectively.

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    i agree with Fatlock, we need Cowher or Pioli to run this franchise (or the front office dudes in NYG...they know how to put a team together) NOT Carl Peterson....Marty would even be an upgrade at GM, point is Fatlock is actually spitting some truth....we cannot afford to miss out on the next good GM..it is essential.
    Of course WHITLOCK is right this time. Even Mickey Mouse would be an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Right now, about the only thing not wrong with the Kansas City Chiefs is you, the fans who wear red on Fridays, fill up Arrowhead Stadium on Sundays and call radio talk shows on Monday to gripe.
    Amen... the faithful fans.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Pioli would be nice as a GM but, tbh, I would rather try a GM/HC this time around. Lets let him draft who he wants to coach. Also there is just 1 person you can blame other than coordinators and asst coachs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Yeah, and Ball State is ranked in top 25. We'll have to here about that for awhile. While I do agree with a lot of what he writes, I wouldn't want to follow him in a buffet line...
    Don't go after my alma-mater. They are good and will finish this season with a great record.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Pioli would be nice as a GM but, tbh, I would rather try a GM/HC this time around. Lets let him draft who he wants to coach. Also there is just 1 person you can blame other than coordinators and asst coachs.
    If we go with GM/HC, then I think the only choice is Cowher.

good read thanks for posting it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast