Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Interesting.....LJ is #1 on list of possible trades on Yahoo

Default Interesting.....LJ is #1 on list of possible trades on Yahoo

1. RB Larry Johnson, Kansas City Chiefs
    Comment: “By the time the Chiefs are good again, he’s going to be done. … I don’t understand why they gave him all the money and then they wouldn’t sign Jared Allen. If you’re rebuilding, you don’t do it with a running back who’s going to be burned.” Another executive said Johnson has a reputation around the league as being a “spoiled brat” and “not much of a leader.”
    Best potential fits: He’s not a perfect fit in Philadelphia because of the style of the offense, but all of the executives said the Eagles could use him now that Brian Westbrook has broken ribs. Other teams that could use him would be the Denver Broncos, New England Patriots and New Orleans Saints.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Dont forget Battle, we have a surplus of Runningbacks . As Bad as I hate to lose any of them , we need to remedy the problems we have in other areas.
    Except for LJ.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    1. RB Larry Johnson, Kansas City Chiefs
    Comment: “By the time the Chiefs are good again, he’s going to be done. … I don’t understand why they gave him all the money and then they wouldn’t sign Jared Allen. If you’re rebuilding, you don’t do it with a running back who’s going to be burned.” Another executive said Johnson has a reputation around the league as being a “spoiled brat” and “not much of a leader.”
    LJ thinks he's all that, he knows nothing about teamwork, and I believe that the chiefs head office is afraid to play against him because they know what he could do with an effective offense.

Best potential fits:
    He’s not a perfect fit in Philadelphia because of the style of the offense, but all of the executives said the Eagles could use him now that Brian Westbrook has broken ribs. Other teams that could use him would be the Denver Broncos, New England Patriots and New Orleans Saints.
    Please not Denver, please not Denver, please not Denver...
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

They won't trade him in the division.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I hope your right Canada, because if CP traqdes LJ to Denver then I know CP is on the take with Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Absoulutely. We wouldn't even trade Greg Wesley in the division. We certainly wouldn't trade someone with possible lethal consequences.

To even consider that in the article leades me to believe it is 100% opinion of the writer and nothing to be considered accurate.

NOW, if we did fire CP and hired a new GM. I could see LJ on a trading block. New GM 's do that often. Clean house with the players they don't want in their club house. If LJ is truly a baby brat and we could get something for him. I could see it happening.

If it could happen to Jason Taylor, it can happen to LJ.

Quote Originally Posted by jakesmith View Post
    I hope your right Canada, because if CP traqdes LJ to Denver then I know CP is on the take with Denver.
    Denver don't pay for rb's...And Shanahan has taken them to 4 superbowls with this philosophy.
    Damn them donks!!
    SHUT IT

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

They wont trade him in the division because they cant. The other 3 teams have who they want. I can see the Chiefs trading him though but I dont think they will get what they are wanting. We would have to make multiple trades and take a loss on LJ and would have to trade TG in order to get nothing less than a young RT and a multi purpose guard. Unless we trade some of our younger talent. Like 1 of the safeties we have since Morgan backs them up and Herm likes Morgan. I would be opposed to trade any young talent. I say, let the season run its course, see if Croyle can stay healthy and see if we finish as bad as we start and see if we get a high draft choice. Replace Carl before he screws it up though!

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Denver don't pay for rb's...And Shanahan has taken them to 4 superbowls with this philosophy.
    Damn them donks!!
    I thought they paid for last few backs, except for their current guy. Didn't they shell out some cash for the guy (Sorry I always forget his name.) who is now out of the league because of his problems with drugs.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by jakesmith View Post
    I thought they paid for last few backs, except for their current guy. Didn't they shell out some cash for the guy (Sorry I always forget his name.) who is now out of the league because of his problems with drugs.
    Travis Henry wasnt it? If it was? They didnt spend that much on him.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    They wont trade him in the division because they cant. The other 3 teams have who they want. I can see the Chiefs trading him though but I dont think they will get what they are wanting. We would have to make multiple trades and take a loss on LJ and would have to trade TG in order to get nothing less than a young RT and a multi purpose guard. Unless we trade some of our younger talent. Like 1 of the safeties we have since Morgan backs them up and Herm likes Morgan. I would be opposed to trade any young talent. I say, let the season run its course, see if Croyle can stay healthy and see if we finish as bad as we start and see if we get a high draft choice. Replace Carl before he screws it up though!
    He already has!
    SHUT IT

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast