Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Interesting.....LJ is #1 on list of possible trades on Yahoo

Default Interesting.....LJ is #1 on list of possible trades on Yahoo

1. RB Larry Johnson, Kansas City Chiefs
    Comment: “By the time the Chiefs are good again, he’s going to be done. … I don’t understand why they gave him all the money and then they wouldn’t sign Jared Allen. If you’re rebuilding, you don’t do it with a running back who’s going to be burned.” Another executive said Johnson has a reputation around the league as being a “spoiled brat” and “not much of a leader.”
    Best potential fits: He’s not a perfect fit in Philadelphia because of the style of the offense, but all of the executives said the Eagles could use him now that Brian Westbrook has broken ribs. Other teams that could use him would be the Denver Broncos, New England Patriots and New Orleans Saints.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Who's "Drunker Hillbilly"???

Does he live in AZ too?
    New computer and can't seem to get admin to send "Drunk Hillbilly's" password. Had inquired about 5 times and then said F it!!! Still me though!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    LJ is still fairly young for a RB. He dont need a team in contention. He is not in TG's position. LJ still has not proven he can return to form after his injury last year. He seems to be running scared rather than with authority as he did before the new contract AND injury. Im starting to think he is proving to be more of a liability than his worth. Problem is no 1 is going to want him or his contract unless the Chiefs give him permission to talk with other teams and he can sell himself. Carl WONT be able to sell LJ on any team. Both LJ and the Chiefs have made their beds and are going to have to lie in them till either the Chiefs just cut him and eat the contract (which wont happen) or LJ returns to form and other teams inquire about him. Also most teams now are doing RB by committee...same as the Chiefs (for most part) and he wants to be a 1 man gang! Hard to find a fit for him.
    Lj's injury is not the issue. I don't care how good the running back is. If there isn't an offensive line, there isn't a running back. Look at the Donkey game for proof. LJ had holes to run through and he did or nearly 200 yards. There was no holes against Carolina, and he had nearly 0 yards.

I don't see LJ going anywhere. Why would a team not in contenion trade for LJ a day before the trade deadling instead of at year end.

Why would ANYBODY want LJ??
    SHUT IT

If all it took was a 3rd and 6th ro trade TG, I don't even want to think what they would take for LJ. Probalby a semi full of footbals...

...and a box of cookies.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Keep the cookies. We'll just take the equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    New computer and can't seem to get admin to send "Drunk Hillbilly's" password. Had inquired about 5 times and then said F it!!! Still me though!!!!
    How are the energy drinks doing?

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    How are the energy drinks doing?
    I can't even begin to tell you!!!! I'll PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I can't even begin to tell you!!!! I'll PM you.
    I'm interested as well.

I once had someone try to convince me to get into a catering booth with him. He was trying to tell me that he it was a sure fire money maker. I told him I wasn't interested. I just liked smoking food for my family. Not profit. He ended up eating close to 2 thousand dollars of left overs. Dang good left overs though... MMMMM...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345