Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Interesting.....LJ is #1 on list of possible trades on Yahoo

Default Interesting.....LJ is #1 on list of possible trades on Yahoo

1. RB Larry Johnson, Kansas City Chiefs
    Comment: “By the time the Chiefs are good again, he’s going to be done. … I don’t understand why they gave him all the money and then they wouldn’t sign Jared Allen. If you’re rebuilding, you don’t do it with a running back who’s going to be burned.” Another executive said Johnson has a reputation around the league as being a “spoiled brat” and “not much of a leader.”
    Best potential fits: He’s not a perfect fit in Philadelphia because of the style of the offense, but all of the executives said the Eagles could use him now that Brian Westbrook has broken ribs. Other teams that could use him would be the Denver Broncos, New England Patriots and New Orleans Saints.

When is the trade deadline? Cant remember if its before the week 6 games start or after.

trade deadline is next week- Oct. 14th

DO IT! Get rid of this guy. As long as he's here, he's going to demand carries and put out a half-assed effort when he get's frustrated. Charles and Smith can carry the load right now. Savage could be a good running back if given the chance. I'd love to see this happen.

Dont forget Battle, we have a surplus of Runningbacks . As Bad as I hate to lose any of them , we need to remedy the problems we have in other areas.

It'll never happen. I'd be shocked if we traded this investment, there's no way a team will take over his contract, and that's the only way we trade him.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Wait a minute! We all rip on how bad this O-line is. And true, it is disgusting to put it lightly.

But what can ANYBODY do with this O-line?

I ripped on LJ the first two games and caught myself after the falcs and panthers.

As a matter of fact, Im going to go ahead and say I am damm surprised LJ is averaging per game! Considering what he has to work with.

The problems is the opponents know what we are gonna do to our coaching predictability.

Get rid of Herm!CP! not LJ

Which once again goes back to our O-line. A good team with a Good oline would say try and stop our run . We new Atlanta was gonna run the ball , We knew Carolina was gonna run the ball , Did we stop them ? No because their Beefy and talented O-line took our guys wherever they need to take us !

If the Chiefs could unload LJ for draft picks and they used those picks on O-line help then trading him would be good. However what team that is a playoff contender (only reason to trade for LJ) both needs him and would have the salary cap space to take him?

I can't come up with anyone. Maybe Denver, but I can't see the Chiefs doing that...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I wouldn't cry a tear if it happened.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast