Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: 21st Century Anyone?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default 21st Century Anyone?


    0 Not allowed!
    My babies!

    Still a bit on the rough side, but you get the gist.

    SUPERFLY UNI INC.

    Because Mustard Belongs On Hot Dogs, Not Warriors!


  2. #2
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    u sell these?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    u sell these?
    I wish!

    Nah, I just took on a personal challenge over a year ago to try and come up with something a little more modern without sacrificing too much tradition.

    My main beef with the current rig was that if you don't know much about the Chiefs or Chiefs players( if you're a displaced fan like myself living in NFC territory where the Chiefs rarely cross paths ), there's nothing on the Jersey to spell out who it is that you support. So, I wanted the Arrowhead logo on it

    The other element I wanted in the final outcome, was to introduce more of a military-style spacing and dimensions on the stripes( Jersey AND Pants ).
    If you look at the old Cowboys rig, they took that approach with their logo and uniforms, and it served them well for decades. In short; a P-Coat never goes out of style.

    And finally; I hate yellow. When I see someone driving a yellow $100,000.00 + car or Hummer, I want to puke. I want to yank the keys from their hands and send them to "time-out".
    No other team should be able to make fun of your colors. No Fader fan should be given the ammo to call us "The Condiments".
    We're supposed to be Red and Gold, so I made it Red and GOLD.
    And that gold took a looooonnnng time to get right. Think of it as gold ingots-meets platinum blonde shining in the noon day sun, and you get the idea.

    Maybe someday when CARLSATAN is gone, I'd like to present them to the franchise and see if they'd bite.

    More professionally done of course!

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS
    Posts
    756
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Post


    0 Not allowed!
    To bad you dont sell them. They could be the chiefscrowd official jersey!

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    To bad you dont sell them. They could be the chiefscrowd official jersey!
    You know I had actually given some thought about doing just that kind of thing when I began all of this long-ago, but I hadn't finished putting everything together before leaving the Coalition, and only ONE member( who is a graphics guru, and who made my Flowers sig )had anything positive to say about my previous attempts. Because of his positive input, he's the ONLY person over there who has seen the White Jersey. I finished it last week and shot him a PM with a link to Photobucket, and he wrote back this response:

    "AW/SUM"!

    The scaling and placement on the white jersey is how it should look on both. I've still got some fine tuning to do on the red, but I finished the proof of concept today and I wanted to "put it out there" to see what you thought about it.
    I gotta' say; it's very rewarding to get some positive feedback on this for a change!
    Most of the Coalition people acted like I was killing their first-born or something...

    This board is cool. Huh-huh...huh-huh...huh-huh...
    Last edited by Darth CarlSatan; 10-09-2008 at 01:20 AM.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,106
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I can't break it down into stripe widths and separations, but I think those look amazing!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    I wish!

    Nah, I just took on a personal challenge over a year ago to try and come up with something a little more modern without sacrificing too much tradition.

    My main beef with the current rig was that if you don't know much about the Chiefs or Chiefs players( if you're a displaced fan like myself living in NFC territory where the Chiefs rarely cross paths ), there's nothing on the Jersey to spell out who it is that you support. So, I wanted the Arrowhead logo on it

    The other element I wanted in the final outcome, was to introduce more of a military-style spacing and dimensions on the stripes( Jersey AND Pants ).
    If you look at the old Cowboys rig, they took that approach with their logo and uniforms, and it served them well for decades. In short; a P-Coat never goes out of style.

    And finally; I hate yellow. When I see someone driving a yellow $100,000.00 + car or Hummer, I want to puke. I want to yank the keys from their hands and send them to "time-out".
    No other team should be able to make fun of your colors. No Fader fan should be given the ammo to call us "The Condiments".
    We're supposed to be Red and Gold, so I made it Red and GOLD.
    And that gold took a looooonnnng time to get right. Think of it as gold ingots-meets platinum blonde shining in the noon day sun, and you get the idea.

    Maybe someday when CARLSATAN is gone, I'd like to present them to the franchise and see if they'd bite.

    More professionally done of course!
    Sounds good, although I have never heard the chiefs called "the condiments" or I just have never been in the right place to here it. About the gold, I think it is too gold, but then I have been used to the yellow. I suppose my chiefs could where anything.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I had a Faiders fan tell me I looked like a bottle of ketchup and mustard at the game. I told her she looked like a lump of poop. I actually said sh!t but they don't want me to type that on the site!! <--- am I over reacting with my !!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I can't break it down into stripe widths and separations, but I think those look amazing!
    Thank you!


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS
    Posts
    756
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Sounds good, although I have never heard the chiefs called "the condiments" or I just have never been in the right place to here it. About the gold, I think it is too gold, but then I have been used to the yellow. I suppose my chiefs could where anything.
    I like the jerseys the way he has them but after you said that? I think it could be a little more yellow gold rather than a pure gold look. Although I would still buy 1 in order to be diffrent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I had a Faiders fan tell me I looked like a bottle of ketchup and mustard at the game. I told her she looked like a lump of poop. I actually said sh!t but they don't want me to type that on the site!! <--- am I over reacting with my !!
    Your always over ****ing reacting ***nt!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •