Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 21st Century Anyone?

Default 21st Century Anyone?

My babies!

Still a bit on the rough side, but you get the gist.

SUPERFLY UNI INC.

Because Mustard Belongs On Hot Dogs, Not Warriors!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I had a Faiders fan tell me I looked like a bottle of ketchup and mustard at the game. I told her she looked like a lump of poop. I actually said sh!t but they don't want me to type that on the site!! <--- am I over reacting with my !!
    Damn, Canada! Was she hot??!!
    SHUT IT

I had a Faiders fan tell me I looked like a bottle of ketchup and mustard at the game. I told her she looked like a lump of poop. I actually said sh!t but they don't want me to type that on the site!! <--- am I over reacting with my !!
    That's AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Damn, Canada! Was she hot??!!
    Meh...how hot can she be in a Faders jersey!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I like the white jersey a lot. Has a Pro Bowl feel to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I like the white jersey a lot. Has a Pro Bowl feel to it.
    Wow. Thanks Coach! As top dog of the doghouse, your approval of my work really means a lot to me.
    I have to fine-tune the red one a bit more; the scale is off a bit, and I need to find a way to retain better resolution throughout the layering process.

Ideally, I'd like to find a couple of extra-large, high-resolution images of plain, unaltered Wilson jerseys of the right red and white hues.
    Believe it or not, google image searches generally turn up jack-squat. I had to slice and dice a couple of 'slightly above small, but not medium' Nike Sooner jerseys just to get a workable foundation/palette.
    I've also got designs for the pants and socks too. When you put it all together, it's just ungodly devastating in it's coolness.
    And the great thing is; you don't have to change the Helmet in any way, shape, or form to make it all work.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Wow. Thanks Coach! As top dog of the doghouse, your approval of my work really means a lot to me.
    I have to fine-tune the red one a bit more; the scale is off a bit, and I need to find a way to retain better resolution throughout the layering process.

Ideally, I'd like to find a couple of extra-large, high-resolution images of plain, unaltered Wilson jerseys of the right red and white hues.
    Believe it or not, google image searches generally turn up jack-squat. I had to slice and dice a couple of 'slightly above small, but not medium' Nike Sooner jerseys just to get a workable foundation/palette.
    I've also got designs for the pants and socks too. When you put it all together, it's just ungodly devastating in it's coolness.
    And the great thing is; you don't have to change the Helmet in any way, shape, or form to make it all work.

Thanks again!
    ahahahaha....he is just a haKCer that goes by the name Coach!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

ahahahaha....he is just a haKCer that goes by the name Coach!!
    Well maybe he can hack me some more Arrowhead Cash!
    Every time I look at that meter, it makes me feel like I actually have some money, and that maybe I won't have to choose between the Maytag or GE Refrigerator Box for my first home in this outstanding economy!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Well maybe he can hack me some more Arrowhead Cash!
    Every time I look at that meter, it makes me feel like I actually have some money, and that maybe I won't have to choose between the Maytag or GE Refrigerator Box for my first home in this outstanding economy!

He won't. He is tighter with that money than CP. He owes me $10 million from the opener and still has not paid.

He won't. He is tighter with that money than CP. He owes me $10 million from the opener and still has not paid.

Dear Lord; is that even possible???

I got everyone in line for the porta potty to laugh at the raider fan waiting in line! He had two long braids (kinda like pippy longstockings) with little rubber bands about every inch.... I said "WoW! You spent more time on your hair than I did!"

He couldnt respond because there were too many Chiefs guys around and I am female.

Your wife was the best though... She thanked the lady after the frisk going in!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast