Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 21st Century Anyone?

Default 21st Century Anyone?

My babies!

Still a bit on the rough side, but you get the gist.

SUPERFLY UNI INC.

Because Mustard Belongs On Hot Dogs, Not Warriors!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I had a Faiders fan tell me I looked like a bottle of ketchup and mustard at the game. I told her she looked like a lump of poop. I actually said sh!t but they don't want me to type that on the site!! <--- am I over reacting with my !!
    You know, actually the color of the chiefs red is a orangey-red, not red. I read somewhere that the yellow(I didn't think it was gold) and orange-red were the last 2 colors that Lamar had to choose from.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    You know, actually the color of the chiefs red is a orangey-red, not red. I read somewhere that the yellow(I didn't think it was gold) and orange-red were the last 2 colors that Lamar had to choose from.
    Look at your TG sig. See the difference in the color of the Helmet and the Jersey? That's always kind of baffled me.
    I don't want to change the red of the jersey, I'd rather see the helmet matched-up instead.
    Psychologists say that red gives you an advantage when it comes to sports; it's aggressive and intimidating to your opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Look at your TG sig. See the difference in the color of the Helmet and the Jersey? That's always kind of baffled me.
    I don't want to change the red of the jersey, I'd rather see the helmet matched-up instead.
    Psychologists say that red gives you an advantage when it comes to sports; it's aggressive and intimidating to your opponent.
    I never thought about the helmet being a different color of red.You are right, the helmet does need to be the same red as the jersey.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Here we go; scaled good and proper.

That won't fit me!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

That won't fit me!!

This model is for keeping your Jack Daniels warm on those cold, wintery days at the stadium!

Very rough draft of the whole outfit. Now that I've got better jerseys, I'll be re doing this:

Nice!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Nice!!
    Gracias, MUCHAS Gracias!

I want one of those. Def. scores points with my generation, I just had 3 friends say that was pretty cool.

You've got the 18-24's on your side now, you can practically rule the world

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast