Thread: Brodie bust?

Threaded View

Default Brodie bust?

http://kcchiefs.com/news/2008/10/08/...or_start_over/

It looks like Carl's mouthpiece is setting Brodie up for the fall guy once this thing goes in the tank. Just another way Carl keeps trying to save his own skin if you ask me. Of course, it's true that there's a lot of pressure on Brodie just to stay healthy for the remainder of the season, if nothing else.

I saw this coming, tho. I just know that if the season keeps going totally south, Brodie will take the fall in an attempt for Carl and Herm to try to salvage their jobs. However, if things wind up bad enough this season, it will be interesting to see if Carl tries to sail Herm down the river in an attempt to save his @$$. My money says he will unless we win at least 4 games or unless the pressure subsides after the ritual killings when Brodie and whoever else are thrown under the bus.

It's all semantics, anyway. The fact remains that Carl needed to go yesterday, needs to go now, and will need to go tomorrow until he's actually and finally gone...

The last sentence of the article was kind of interesting to me, tho. Gretz mentions that several nameless futures are in jeopardy with the Chiefs as well. Maybe there is hope, after all...
    Last edited by m0ef0e; 10-09-2008 at 04:11 PM.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!