Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Something positive

Default Something positive

I thought I would break up all of the negative thoughts we are all dealing with and share some good news. My wife asked me the other day if I would be interested in getting Direct TV so that I could get the NFL Package. I was on the phone with them before she finished the conversation.

I'm getting the Sunday ticket in a few weeks, which means I will finally get to watch my Chiefs play every Sunday. Living in Detroit, I only get to see 1-2 games per year on cable. Not even that many the last 2 years since the chiefs have not had any primetime games. The rest of the games I either listen to or try to find a video feed on the internet. I'm pumped that I finally get to watch my favorite team play every Sunday! A luxury that many of you take for granted.

I wish they would black out the fubbalo games!! :)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Even the ones in Canada?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Even the ones in Canada?
    who cares?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Well maybe the stupid fubbalo fans wouldn't actually travel up there...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Well maybe the stupid fubbalo fans wouldn't actually travel up there...
    Most of them already live here. I prefer they leave the county as opposed to ringing the team here.

Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    That's BS. You pay for it, you should get to watch it.
    They wont blackout Chiefs games in Detroit. They may blackout Lions games though. That would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I thought I would break up all of the negative thoughts we are all dealing with and share some good news. My wife asked me the other day if I would be interested in getting Direct TV so that I could get the NFL Package. I was on the phone with them before she finished the conversation.

I'm getting the Sunday ticket in a few weeks, which means I will finally get to watch my Chiefs play every Sunday. Living in Detroit, I only get to see 1-2 games per year on cable. Not even that many the last 2 years since the chiefs have not had any primetime games. The rest of the games I either listen to or try to find a video feed on the internet. I'm pumped that I finally get to watch my favorite team play every Sunday! A luxury that many of you take for granted.
    That's why I love my Sirius radio. I live in Idaho so at least I get to listen to the Chiefs game through the K.C. radio feed with Mitch and Len.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

I'm happy for you, Coach! And the games you aren't able to watch you get to record, right? For that alone I would get satellite and I would record alot of movies too. About everyone I know has satellite but I can't get it just yet.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post

You are a lucky, lucky man!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast