Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to first Chiefs game. Got some questions for my fellow fans.

Default Going to first Chiefs game. Got some questions for my fellow fans.

Nice to meet you all. This is my first post on this forum. I've been a chiefs fan since I was a teenager but I joined the Army right out of high school and was never stationed close to Arrowhead stadium.

Now that my tour is up I'll be trying to make it up to games a couple times a year now. So here are my questions.

1) My wife and I are staying at the Sheraton across from Arrowhead and will be walking over to the stadium. Are there tents set up in the parking lot where people are selling BBQ? This is our first NFL game period so the whole "tailgating" experience is completely new to us but we would like to experience the environment.

2) When can you enter into the stadium prior to the game? We would like to walk around inside the stadium for awhile prior to the start of the game.

Thanks for any responses. Can't wait for my first Chiefs game!!

GO CHIEFS!

Usually you can just wander around the parking lot for tailgating and everyone is pretty coll to party with. I am not sure as far a s buying any food. Usually people feed but I can't make any promises for you. If this is your first time at Arrowhead I would suggest trying to catch a KC Wizards soccer game on the SAT. I got in for $13 and got to go check out the stadium. I didnt want to miss any tailgating before the game!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by WichitaChiefer View Post
    Nice to meet you all. This is my first post on this forum. I've been a chiefs fan since I was a teenager but I joined the Army right out of high school and was never stationed close to Arrowhead stadium.

Now that my tour is up I'll be trying to make it up to games a couple times a year now. So here are my questions.

1) My wife and I are staying at the Sheraton across from Arrowhead and will be walking over to the stadium. Are there tents set up in the parking lot where people are selling BBQ? This is our first NFL game period so the whole "tailgating" experience is completely new to us but we would like to experience the environment.

2) When can you enter into the stadium prior to the game? We would like to walk around inside the stadium for awhile prior to the start of the game.

Thanks for any responses. Can't wait for my first Chiefs game!!

GO CHIEFS!
    No there is no tents set up in the parking lot to buy food. There are booths inside, "jack stack" where you can buy some dang good good. I believe they let you in the stadium two hours before kick off.

Tip your beer vender.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Tip your beer vender.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Brandon Carr is my friend on facebook!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I haven't been on Facebook lately.

Is that site still up?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I haven't been on Facebook lately.

Is that site still up?
    yup...and Brandon Carr is my friend there. So is Jerrod Page!! :P

I don't have their autographs.

And by the way, you forgot your football.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I don't have their autographs.

And by the way, you forgot your football.
    ...and the cleat mud

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast