Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: When will ChiefsCrowd.com hit 100,000 posts?

Default When will ChiefsCrowd.com hit 100,000 posts?

When will ChiefsCrowd.com hit 100,000 posts?
    On or Before October 14th
    October 15th or after.

I'll juice up the odds to help the arrowcash economy.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    We are having steak tonight.... but david bought wine to go with it.
    Tell him he will never be allowed to visit Canada with that attitude!! J/k...if he likes wine I actually live in the "winebelt" There are so many wineries around here. We used to do the free tours just to get free wine before we went out to the bars!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Tell him he will never be allowed to visit Canada with that attitude!! J/k...if he likes wine I actually live in the "winebelt" There are so many wineries around here. We used to do the free tours just to get free wine before we went out to the bars!!
    Nice...I grew up just south of Napa Valley.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I have never been a huge wine fan. Too many snooty *** people charging too much to get drunk!! My mom bought a $600 bottle of wine and I almost cried when I told her that could have been about 14 cases of beer...and it would taste better!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I have never been a huge wine fan. Too many snooty *** people charging too much to get drunk!! My mom bought a $600 bottle of wine and I almost cried when I told her that could have been about 14 cases of beer...and it would taste better!!
    That is a waste of beer money! Cheep wine taste the same to me as any wine.

...and although no one (but apparently David) in this crowd would agree with me, I'll say that's a matter of opinion. I'd much prefer wine.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    ...and although no one (but apparently David) in this crowd would agree with me, I'll say that's a matter of opinion. I'd much prefer wine.
    Yes the God father would, sorry if my post may have offended you god father.

Well he didn't spend that much! It could have been 1 case.

I agree that taste is a matter of opinion, I just think it is assinine to think that $600 for a bottle of wine is reasonable. It is all a status symbol to me. Put the bottle in a paper bag and have at it!!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Yes the God father would, sorry if my post may have offended you god father.
    LOL...hadn't even thought about that...but seriously I've always preferred a good Cabernet to a brew.

LOL...hadn't even thought about that...but seriously I've always preferred a good Cabernet to a brew.
    Not a fair comparison...you only get to compare it to American beer.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast