Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats up With Our Cheifs

Post Whats up With Our Cheifs

Hello all My name is Daman I am From Soda Springs Id I have been a Huge Chiefs Fan 4 12 years and would love to get to Arrowhead I am married and have 5 kids so its pretty hard to travel or even have the money to go

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefdawg35 View Post
    Hello all My name is Daman I am From Soda Springs Id I have been a Huge Chiefs Fan 4 12 years and would love to get to Arrowhead I am married and have 5 kids so its pretty hard to travel or even have the money to go
    Welcome to the Crowd; make yourself at home! :)

...And, what's up with our Chiefs is Carl and Herm.

Inreply to hardcorechiefsfan It not the putting up with kids that stopping me from going as it is the lack of money from 3 teenagers eatting me out of house and home along with every thing else they require

The beer is all gone I drank it already

Whats with the arrow cash

Cool Arrowcash

Whats with the arrow cash

Inreply to hardcorechiefsfan It not the putting up with kids that stopping me from going as it is the lack of money from 3 teenagers eatting me out of house and home along with every thing else they require
    :) You are a good father, putting your children and their needs/wants first. Maybe by the time you can afford to go the chiefs will have a championship team, we can hope...
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Can we as fans protest hard enough to get herm run clear out of KC?

Maybe we'll get lucky and a DB will fly out of control on a tackle and break both of his legs and he will leave forgood
    Last edited by Chiefdawg35; 10-13-2008 at 08:26 AM. Reason: missed a word

Can we as fans protest hard enough to get herm run clear out of KC?

Maybe we'll get lucky and a DB will fly out of control on a tackle and break both of his legs and he will leave forgood
    For some weird reason Carl,and maybe Clark too, wants him.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

While I agree that Herm is not the right choice for KC I can't place 100% of the blame on him. Carl has been head of the Chiefs staff for quite sometime while he has made some good choices most have them have put the Chiefs at a disadvantage to be a true contender. They both need to go. Most of us have been protesting for a very long time I don't know if it's possible to get any louder. Maybe a Capacity home game would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    For some weird reason Carl,and maybe Clark too, wants him.
    Do you have any insight as to what that reason might be? I'm not questioning you Im just curious why someone could be wanted by so few when he is hated by so many.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123