Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I miss...

Default I miss...

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Lebonese blond hash
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Lebonese blond hash
    Seems off topic, but I will take some!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I have never met TG. But I have heard alot about his face-to-face personality, and none of it has ever been good.

Now, other atheletes might say good things, and other people in the sports industry might say some good things.

But all I have ever heard about his off-field personality, from regular people, has been pretty bad.

Again, I'm not passing judgement, because I have never met the man.

Almost all of the regulars at River-Falls, when I went, said that TG was pretty rude most of the time.
    Weird, how come nobody is bringing this up? Rude to the fans? This sounds so unlike MOST other pro athletes. Must think he's better than everyone else. Sound like anyone else on the team that's getting killed by most on this site?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Weird, how come nobody is bringing this up? Rude to the fans? This sounds so unlike MOST other pro athletes. Must think he's better than everyone else. Sound like anyone else on the team that's getting killed by most on this site?
    You guys seriously need to let it go. Comparing Tony to LJ ...seriously? It makes me woder if you actually ever even watched the two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You guys seriously need to let it go. Comparing Tony to LJ ...seriously? It makes me woder if you actually ever even watched the two of them.
    Just callin a spade a spade dude! This is not the first time I have heard that TG is an a$$ to people in public. During the Superbowl, there was an altercation at a club and TG's name was mentioned in the local news. Not that he was a direct cause of the incedent but his name was mentioned. Wrong place wrong time? Maybe. My point is that this happens on every team to many many players on that team and only a select few are brought up. Like I said a few days ago, you never ever hear about how big of an a$$hole Jerry Rice was when he didn't get the ball! There were incedents of him having tirades in the locker room and throwing things like a 2 year old. Never heard about it. Does this make him different than any other player in the league? How about PeytonManning throwing his O linemen under the bus and saying to the media I might add that they were "garbage"? Any different?

Man, if u don't see a problem with LJs attitude, nothing is gonna change your mind. I am not gonna waste my breath trying to explain it. Tony wants to go try and win a championship after 11 seasons of dedicated service. LJ wants to get PAID. Tony has done everything he can to help this franchise win. LJ got PAID!! Again you tell me how many other guys are doing it. I don't understand how that makes it right? I know there are a lot af a$$holes in the world. I guess some choose to join them others do not. Kinda makes you wonder wy those "select few" are ever mentioned. Poor Pac Man Jones...he is just like all the other guys but the media calls him out!! Come on....LJ looks for the camera before he blows up. How about Jerry Rice blew up in the LOCKER ROOM, not the Media room.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Man, if u don't see a problem with LJs attitude, nothing is gonna change your mind. I am not gonna waste my breath trying to explain it. Tony wants to go try and win a championship after 11 seasons of dedicated service. LJ wants to get PAID. Tony has done everything he can to help this franchise win. LJ got PAID!! Again you tell me how many other guys are doing it. I don't understand how that makes it right? I know there are a lot af a$ in the world. I guess some choose to join them others do not. Kinda makes you wonder wy those "select few" are ever mentioned. Poor Pac Man Jones...he is just like all the other guys but the media calls him out!! Come on....LJ looks for the camera before he blows up. How about Jerry Rice blew up in the LOCKER ROOM, not the Media room.
    Obviously you didn't read the post before your rant! Convenient though how you left out Peyton Manning. In another post you will read that I said it doesn't make it right by any means but why is it ok for some but not others? How about the claims of TG being rude to people out in public away from the football scene? OK in your book? I like TG but I am not going to bash one guy for something and let another off the hook!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Obviously you didn't read the post before your rant! Convenient though how you left out Peyton Manning. In another post you will read that I said it doesn't make it right by any means but why is it ok for some but not others? How about the claims of TG being rude to people out in public away from the football scene? OK in your book? I like TG but I am not going to bash one guy for something and let another off the hook!
    Claims and stories and I once heard a guy who heard from his second cousins brother who has a friend who lives near a girl who dated a friend of a guy who works next door to Arrowhead that Tony was a jerk to someoe at McDonalds. I guess it is funny how LJ, TO, Ocho Stinko and all the other big mouths always get treated so poorly by the media having done nothing to deserve it. I am sure Manning and Brady and Tony and Tony never do anything to earn the reputations they have. No one is perfect man, but when you have police investigating things you have done, it is usually not a fluke. You don't want to hear the role model argument, then don't bring up crap claims of Tony being rude. He isn't a role model and he isn't paid to be.

I'll agree with Hillbilly on this one, as much as you don't want to believe it, NO ONE is a complete angel like most of us are led to believe TG is. People always get on LJ because the media focuses on him. Everyone always gives TG a pass and we're led to believe that nothing ever happens with him unless it's good. I don't care about how either of them act, as long as it doesn't get them suspended. Produce for me and you're fine in my book.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I'll agree with Hillbilly on this one, as much as you don't want to believe it, NO ONE is a complete angel like most of us are led to believe TG is. People always get on LJ because the media focuses on him. Everyone always gives TG a pass and we're led to believe that nothing ever happens with him unless it's good. I don't care about how either of them act, as long as it doesn't get them suspended. Produce for me and you're fine in my book.
    Not really. Just our quaterbacks. Occasionally maybe a running back too.

My lame joke of the day, heh.

Btw three 7's, I see not long ago your total posts were: 3 sevens :)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast