Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: I miss...

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,341
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 28

    Default I miss...


    0 Not allowed!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  2. #51
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Do you mean after we fint a RT and a RG<, or before??
    I don't think we will gel and become some pro-bowl, HOF o-line by the end of the season. But I do think that people will be talking about their improvement and some success they've had rather than how bad they suck by the time this year is done.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  3. #52
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I don't think we will gel and become some pro-bowl, HOF o-line by the end of the season. But I do think that people will be talking about their improvement and some success they've had rather than how bad they suck by the time this year is done.
    I hope you're right. They pretty much have to improve. Really nowhere to go but up after 34-0...
    SHUT IT

  4. #53
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I hope you're right. They pretty much have to improve. Really nowhere to go but up after 34-0...
    True dat!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  5. #54
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,341
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 28

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I think the line will show improvement sooner than many people may think. Remember, tho we have some vets on that line, it's still a new unit and the o-line is an area where chemistry, coordination, and communication are perhaps the most vital elements to success. All the individual talent in the world won't make an o-line good if they can't build some rapport so they can trust what the other guys in their unit are doing on any given play. This line will get better as they get more time together. Granted, I still think we should start Taylor on the right side but I think we have the tools in place to fix this thing and make it at least respectable. (That's not to say we shouldn't pursue some more talent and depth in the offseason, tho.)
    I don't argue that, my point is that by the time we have an elite O line, LJ will be an old man that has caried the ball too many times behind a sh!tty O line. Why not have line/RB grow together.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  6. #55
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale,Az
    Posts
    1,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I don't argue that, my point is that by the time we have an elite O line, LJ will be an old man that has caried the ball too many times behind a sh!tty O line. Why not have line/RB grow together.
    My guess is because the idiots in the front office will continue to not show any interest in improving the O line from now until the end of time. Or, they will just continue to draft guys that they throw up there and we will always have the youngest team in football and will be rebuilding for many more years. It's great to have youth on the team but free agency is the way to improve your line and they aren't or until this point haven't shown any interest in spending the money to go out and get these guys. They are available every year. The simplicity of rebuilding the O line therefor improving your entire offense is crazy!!! We all know it and would do the job for half the price!!!!!! Why the FCK don't these overpaid A holes know how to fix it??? God knows there is enough money under the cap every year!!

  7. #56
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    My guess is because the idiots in the front office will continue to not show any interest in improving the O line from now until the end of time. Or, they will just continue to draft guys that they throw up there and we will always have the youngest team in football and will be rebuilding for many more years. It's great to have youth on the team but free agency is the way to improve your line and they aren't or until this point haven't shown any interest in spending the money to go out and get these guys. They are available every year. The simplicity of rebuilding the O line therefor improving your entire offense is crazy!!! We all know it and would do the job for half the price!!!!!! Why the FCK don't these overpaid A holes know how to fix it??? God knows there is enough money under the cap every year!!
    Over the years the chiefs always talk about getting a better offense but what they are really doing is putting tape over gapping holes. I wish they would quit talking about it and get it done!
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

  8. #57
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale,Az
    Posts
    1,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Yeah, lets keep him with our worn out sh!tty O line and then maybe he will have just about enough left in the tank to start declining when the line starts to improve. ...and you say you don't want to be a mediocre team anymore! PERIOD!!
    Are you brain dead? Worn out line? How many youngsters are on that line? What I said was that if Mngmt would pull there head out and look to free agency to build that line, he would dominate. CP has said he will retire in 1 year. I would like to think that his replacement is smart enough to see that the O line is the ENTIRE problem with the offense! But hey, you want to trade him for a couple of draft picks and a bucket of beer, cool!! Glad your not running the team, you may be worse than CP!!

  9. #58
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,341
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 28

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Are you brain dead? Worn out line? How many youngsters are on that line? What I said was that if Mngmt would pull there head out and look to free agency to build that line, he would dominate. CP has said he will retire in 1 year. I would like to think that his replacement is smart enough to see that the O line is the ENTIRE problem with the offense! But hey, you want to trade him for a couple of draft picks and a bucket of beer, cool!! Glad your not running the team, you may be worse than CP!!
    Well I am glad you agree with CP and this crappy O line. Oh wait...we have LJ so we are gonna be awesome!!! CP retires in 1 year, then we bring in a new guy, he recognizes the line problem, hires some new linemen, another year until they gel. LJ is gonna shoot through huge holes with his walker!! Great foresight!! At least I got a bucket of beer for him, what are you gonna get?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  10. #59
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    [quote=Canada;102152]Well I am glad you agree with CP and this crappy O line. Oh wait...we have LJ so we are gonna be awesome!!! CP retires in 1 year, then we bring in a new guy, he recognizes the line problem, hires some new linemen, another year until they gel. LJ is gonna shoot through huge holes with his walker!! Great foresight!! At least I got a bucket of beer for him, what are you gonna get?[/quote]
    I wouldn't trade LJ for anything less than a keg.
    SHUT IT

  11. #60
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale,Az
    Posts
    1,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Well I am glad you agree with CP and this crappy O line. Oh wait...we have LJ so we are gonna be awesome!!! CP retires in 1 year, then we bring in a new guy, he recognizes the line problem, hires some new linemen, another year until they gel. LJ is gonna shoot through huge holes with his walker!! Great foresight!! At least I got a bucket of beer for him, what are you gonna get?
    Your right again bud!!!! Just as you were with Croyle! We should let Smith and Charles carry the load behind this line. They should produce much better. Are you actually telling me that after this season LJ will be washed up? 1 more year and he'll be poundin through the Chiefs line with his walker on another team if you get your way!! Then who's fault will it be? The Bills?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •