Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: I miss...

Default I miss...

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I should have been more specific. THIS line will get better THIS year.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Your right again bud!!!! Just as you were with Croyle! We should let Smith and Charles carry the load behind this line. They should produce much better. Are you actually telling me that after this season LJ will be washed up? 1 more year and he'll be poundin through the Chiefs line with his walker on another team if you get your way!! Then who's fault will it be? The Bills?
    LJ was washed up after he sighed his 45 million dollar contract and bought his new Bentley. LJ can kiss my a$$.
    SHUT IT

Your right again bud!!!! Just as you were with Croyle! We should let Smith and Charles carry the load behind this line. They should produce much better. Are you actually telling me that after this season LJ will be washed up? 1 more year and he'll be poundin through the Chiefs line with his walker on another team if you get your way!! Then who's fault will it be? The Bills?
    ??? If you are just gonna make sh!t up go post on another board. I don't mind discussing things with you but don't make things up. What are you 12 years old? Find 1 post where I have said anything more than give Croyle his chance. I can wait....take your time.

Are you actually telling me that we will have the O line rebuilt next season?

You sure do like the b-lls eh!! Not a real surprise though.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    ??? If you are just gonna make sh!t up go post on another board. I don't mind discussing things with you but don't make things up. What are you 12 years old? Find 1 post where I have said anything more than give Croyle his chance. I can wait....take your time.

Are you actually telling me that we will have the O line rebuilt next season?

You sure do like the b-lls eh!! Not a real surprise though.
    You have been on the Croyle bandwagon all along! I said he sucked when we drafted him. I have no idea about the line next year. What I said was if we would look to free agency we could improve our line tenfold by next year therefore resolving 75% of our offensive struggles. Don't care about the Buffalo Bills either way.

You have been on the Croyle bandwagon all along!
    Isn't this supposed to be the part where you quote a post where I claim to be on the Croyle banwagon? I have actually steered clear of any QB conversations. All I have ever said is give him his chance. GBut like I said, instead of making things up try finding facts. Quote posts etc...
    I said he sucked when we drafted him. You also think LJ is the greatest so I don't put a ton of stock in your evaluation of players and what they can bring to the team. I have no idea about the line next year. Boy and I thought you knew EVERYTHING!! What I said was if we would look to free agency we could improve our line tenfold by next year therefore resolving 75% of our offensive struggles. Don't care about the Buffalo Bills either way.
    You sure do like to talk about them!! Come on...be a b-lls fan. I know you want to!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567