Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I miss...

Default I miss...

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Not really. Just our quaterbacks. Occasionally maybe a running back too.

My lame joke of the day, heh.

Btw three 7's, I see not long ago your total posts were: 3 sevens :)
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Claims and stories and I once heard a guy who heard from his second cousins brother who has a friend who lives near a girl who dated a friend of a guy who works next door to Arrowhead that Tony was a jerk to someoe at McDonalds. I guess it is funny how LJ, TO, Ocho Stinko and all the other big mouths always get treated so poorly by the media having done nothing to deserve it. I am sure Manning and Brady and Tony and Tony never do anything to earn the reputations they have. No one is perfect man, but when you have police investigating things you have done, it is usually not a fluke. You don't want to hear the role model argument, then don't bring up crap claims of Tony being rude. He isn't a role model and he isn't paid to be.
    Your bias is remarkable!!!!

as is yours
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

as is yours
    I've said several times that I don't agree with his attitude but you don't want him on the team because of it!! The NFL is ALL about winning and trading away a top 3 RB is not ALL about winning!!! Period!

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Yes! Thanks Canada.
    How can you be a chiefs fan for 24 years and not know Neil Smith.

I also don't think he was traded. I think we had the optionto sign DT or Neil. We signed DT and Neil signed with Denver as a FA.

First let me say. I don't blame players for being rude. They also need to have a life. If you can't live a normal life because you are constantly interrupted by fans, I think I would become numb to it as well.

What I witnessed was Tony G being competitive on the B Ball court and was shown up by an old man. I have never seen him lose his cool on the footballfield like that.

Now, Will Shields was and is a great person to be around. He isn't numb to his fans. It is obvious to me why he was the NFL man of the year a couple times.

Let there be no doubt that I am not trying to say that TG is an ***, or anything like that.

Because, for the seven days that I was at training camp, while listening to the majority of the other Chiefs fans there say he was rude, he skipped all autograph sessions.

That sounds negative, but it isn't intended that way. That is just what happened.

So, while I have the word of strangers, and the fact that he avoided fans for the time that I was there, I make no assumptions about his personality.

Just pointing out that he has a reputation with some fans.

Now, while being an irritable person to fans, and being violent with women are two very different things. I don't know that either is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I've said several times that I don't agree with his attitude but you don't want him on the team because of it!! The NFL is ALL about winning and trading away a top 3 RB is not ALL about winning!!! Period!
    Yeah, lets keep him with our worn out sh!tty O line and then maybe he will have just about enough left in the tank to start declining when the line starts to improve. ...and you say you don't want to be a mediocre team anymore! PERIOD!!

Yeah, lets keep him with our worn out sh!tty O line and then maybe he will have just about enough left in the tank to start declining when the line starts to improve. ...and you say you don't want to be a mediocre team anymore! PERIOD!!
    I think the line will show improvement sooner than many people may think. Remember, tho we have some vets on that line, it's still a new unit and the o-line is an area where chemistry, coordination, and communication are perhaps the most vital elements to success. All the individual talent in the world won't make an o-line good if they can't build some rapport so they can trust what the other guys in their unit are doing on any given play. This line will get better as they get more time together. Granted, I still think we should start Taylor on the right side but I think we have the tools in place to fix this thing and make it at least respectable. (That's not to say we shouldn't pursue some more talent and depth in the offseason, tho.)
    Last edited by m0ef0e; 10-16-2008 at 11:52 AM.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I think the line will show improvement sooner than many people may think. Remember, tho we have some vets on that line, it's still a new unit and the o-line is an area where chemistry, coordination, and communication are perhaps the most vital elements to success. All the individual talent in the world won't make an o-line good if they can't build some rapport so they can trust what the other guys in their unit are doing on any given play. This line will get better as they get more time together. Granted, I still think we should start Taylor on the right side but I think we have the tools in place to fix this thing and make it at least respectable. (That's not to say we shouldn't pursue some more talent and depth in the offseason, tho.)
    Do you mean after we fint a RT and a RG<, or before??
    SHUT IT

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast