Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I miss...

Default I miss...

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I miss Will and Willie.

I used to play basketball with Will Shields until he opened his own atheltic Club. I also took showers with Willie Roaf.... Dude never wore socks.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I miss Will and Willie.

I used to play basketball with Will Shields until he opened his own atheltic Club. I also took showers with Willie Roaf.... Dude never wore socks.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I'm with Canada on this one.

WTF???
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

No socks?

I don't wear socks in the shower either, but then again I don't shower with dudes.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I'm scared!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    These guys almost reminds me of the chiefs from when they were a team with a a fantastic defense.....late 80's, early 90's maybe. The guys in the picture seem to have alot of confidence.
    Do y'all remember Nick Lowery?
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I miss Will and Willie.

, No socks!!!! Well I tend to take my socks off also before I shower. Guess he is just like me, only bigger, richer and,,,,, etc.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

You know? I just dont know where to even think about responding to this thread...With Seek showering with men? Everyone talking about socks in showers? Lets just put it this way... if willie walked into the shower with me? Id be outta there so fast I would leave my socks behind! Also, if you all have ever saw me? You wouldnt want to imagine me in the shower with or without socks!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    You know? I just dont know where to even think about responding to this thread...With Seek showering with men? Everyone talking about socks in showers? Lets just put it this way... if willie walked into the shower with me? Id be outta there so fast I would leave my socks behind! Also, if you all have ever saw me? You wouldnt want to imagine me in the shower with or without socks!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast