Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brodie or die. Brodie and die?

Exclamation Brodie or die. Brodie and die?

Another undefeated team is coming to Arrowhead Stadium next Sunday. The Tennessee Titans have squeezed thier way through 4 games this season with a good running game and a great defense. The kinda ball that Herm wishes his club was playing. With that said, this IS the most important game of the season, up to this point. At the end of it, thier will be no personnel excuses available. For the first time since the 2nd Quarter of week one, almost everybody will be healthy. Thats right. Branden Albert on the same field with Brodie Croyle. Surtain 100%, playing with 2 great young corners. Both Ends, Tamba and Mcbride 100%. Will Franklin is 100% and should be getting involved with the offense finally. Hell, Donnie Edwards might even be healthy by then. To top it all off, Herb Taylor might be starting for Damien Sackintosh, giving us the best line that we've had all year (which is sad). With two weeks to prepare for this game, No Excuses are available. Brodie will have healthy players on both sides of the ball that the other two QB's didnt have, PLUS he's supposed to be better. This is the week that he either wins his first game and we all cross our fingers for more or the week that he confirms what we already know: That the Chiefs are just a bad football team no matter who is behind center. Bottomline: A competitive future or the death of a season. One of these will be decided.
    Will Brodie rock the show or get rocked?
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tek; 10-10-2008 at 11:33 PM.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    I never thought that Brodie was good QB so I would say he will get rocked unless the titans have a rotten day like Denver had.

What happened to Huard? I could care less which QB they start with because they all suck, but if Brodie isn't 100% why play him?(The titans are undefeated?)

Carl and Hermie should pack before the game.
    If only this was survivor, and tribal council cp voted out!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    If only this was survivor, and tribal council cp voted out!
    Hey, that is an idea...
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Hey, that is an idea...
    Should we try to find Clarks E-mail addy and just flood his E-mails about all our complaints?

Unhappy

I tried finding his phone number earlier but no luck.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by throughthickandthin View Post
    I tried finding his phone number earlier but no luck.
    You wont! He dont even live in KC...just like the absent owner of the Royals!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    You wont! He dont even live in KC...just like the absent owner of the Royals!
    Surprise!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12