Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gonzales to Giants?

Default Gonzales to Giants?

Posted by Mike Florio on October 10, 2008, 11:52 p.m.
    A reader tells us that KSHB in Kansas City is reporting that Chiefs tight end Tony Gonzalez has requested a trade, and that one of the teams in the running is the New York Gootball Fiants. (It’s an inside joke that you’ll understand only if you check the site every day, multiple times per day.)
    Though we haven’t confirmed that KSHB is reporting this information, we’ve learned separately that, indeed, an effort is afoot to move Gonzalez out of Kansas City.
    The trade deadline is October 14 at 4:00 p.m. EDT.
    Stay tuned....... and the rats start to leave the ship....not that TG is a rat!

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post

A reader tells us that KSHB in Kansas City is reporting that Chiefs tight end Tony Gonzalez has requested a trade, and that one of the teams in the running is the New York Gootball Fiants. (It’s an inside joke that you’ll understand only if you check the site every day, multiple times per day.)
    Though we haven’t confirmed that KSHB is reporting this information, we’ve learned separately that, indeed, an effort is afoot to move Gonzalez out of Kansas City.
    I think Tony should go, he has more of a chance with any other team than the chiefs to get a superbowl ring. He has given so much blood to the chiefs and for what?
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post

Hmmm...the Giants are one team that has depth to spare on the O-line. Could be interesting?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Hmmm...the Giants are one team that has depth to spare on the O-line. Could be interesting?
    I wish Tony all the luck with whatever team he goes to.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    I wish Tony all the luck with whatever team he goes to.
    I think that most every fan around the NFL (outside of Chokeland) would have enough class to wish Tony G the best.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I am NOT happy about this! Can we have Eli for Tony?

Who the hell is MikeFlorio? Is this just some guy off another board?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

He is a well know NFL blogger

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    He is a well know NFL blogger
    He is? Never heard of him.

WTF is a blogger?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast