Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Has TG Played his last game with the Chiefs?

Default Has TG Played his last game with the Chiefs?

Well, I thought it was all talk, but the ticker on ESPN said Michael Smith (I think) has reported TG's inquiry on being traded to a contender. I know there are threads on this, but they were turning the topic into a rumor. I am afraid it is not a rumor a real. I don't blame TG and hopes he gets on a team who can get him a ring. He has been loyal to the Chiefs and the fans. The trade deadline is Tuesday. Which means, if traded, TG Played his last game as a Chief....kinda of bummed, but like I said, he deserves to play on a contender and not on a JV team.

...if traded, what do you think he is worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    What about Cleveland for Quinn. Winslow is in hospital so they need a TE.
    I'd jump all over that, but I think it would have to be a 3 team deal to get Tony to a contender, unless you think Cleveland is a contender.

Way to bring me down nn.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by gcsofa View Post
    He is at least worth a 2nd rd pick! If the NYG are a team that is interested......they have two 2nd rd picks. I would push for both of their 2nd rd picks!!!!!!
    I'd love a 2nd rd'er but we are only asking for a 3rd rd'er and the giants are only offering a 6th rd'er.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    A player and a second round pick.
    I'd prefer a good o-lineman over a 6rd draft pick. Even if it was for a short-term contract. We need to be able to assess Croyle this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    What about Cleveland for Quinn. Winslow is in hospital so they need a TE.
    I'm doubting that Cleveland is thinking playoffs anymore.

I'd jump all over that, but I think it would have to be a 3 team deal to get Tony to a contender, unless you think Cleveland is a contender.
    Yep.

Yeah, i thought about that after I posted.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

This whole situation stinks.

I love rooting for my Chiefs, and always will, but this is a dark time.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    This whole situation stinks.

I love rooting for my Chiefs, and always will, but this is a dark time.
    Yup...Sucks, but he deserves a ring. Everyone knows that if there was just a SLIGHT chance of us being a contender this year...he would stay. Says a lot about the shape of our team if TG is wanting to jump ship.

...well IF TG leaves...I guess we will def be the youngest team in the NFL. I believe we were tied with the Packers with an average age of 24.7?

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Yup...Sucks, but he deserves a ring. Everyone knows that if there was just a SLIGHT chance of us being a contender this year...he would stay. Says a lot about the shape of our team if TG is wanting to jump ship.

...well IF TG leaves...I guess we will def be the youngest team in the NFL. I believe we were tied with the Packers with an average age of 24.7?
    Close...

Where are all the "cancer" posts? What, he wants out because he knows the team sucks??????

In jest but you get my point!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Where are all the "cancer" posts? What, he wants out because he knows the team sucks??????

I guess there is something to be said for how you go about doing things.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Close...

Damn! Off by 0.87! Where did you dig up those stats? I was surprised I was even that close.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post

:owws:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast