Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Has TG Played his last game with the Chiefs?

Default Has TG Played his last game with the Chiefs?

Well, I thought it was all talk, but the ticker on ESPN said Michael Smith (I think) has reported TG's inquiry on being traded to a contender. I know there are threads on this, but they were turning the topic into a rumor. I am afraid it is not a rumor a real. I don't blame TG and hopes he gets on a team who can get him a ring. He has been loyal to the Chiefs and the fans. The trade deadline is Tuesday. Which means, if traded, TG Played his last game as a Chief....kinda of bummed, but like I said, he deserves to play on a contender and not on a JV team.

...if traded, what do you think he is worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I guess there is something to be said for how you go about doing things.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Damn! Off by 0.87! Where did you dig up those stats? I was surprised I was even that close.

I cannot reveal my sources...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Cheers to that...as long as the info from the sources are shared

Yup...Sucks, but he deserves a ring. Everyone knows that if there was just a SLIGHT chance of us being a contender this year...he would stay. Says a lot about the shape of our team if TG is wanting to jump ship.

...well IF TG leaves...I guess we will def be the youngest team in the NFL. I believe we were tied with the Packers with an average age of 24.7?
    Yeah, I guess its not about how you get that ring, though. I would think it would be more rewarding for Tony to get his ring with the team he has played with for the last decade or so; rather than going to a
    "pre-built" contender after all this time. But I guess if a trade will get him a ring.....
    SHUT IT

It would be much more rewarding, but TG has finally realized what I've been saying for some time now.

Herm has no chance at ever winning a ring and he is here to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Yeah, I guess its not about how you get that ring, though. I would think it would be more rewarding for Tony to get his ring with the team he has played with for the last decade or so; rather than going to a
    "pre-built" contender after all this time. But I guess if a trade will get him a ring.....
    ...well maybe he just wants a playoff win....

..he doesnt have one of those either!

...well maybe he just wants a playoff win....

..he doesnt have one of those either!
    Very sad. I guess I can understand TG wanting to get away from Carl; being he hasn't got to the superbowl in the 20 years he's been here.
    What would be better if Carl got away from us, bring in Cowher, and get Tony his ring in 2010-2011 right here!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I guess there is something to be said for how you go about doing things.
    I guess but this is now the 2nd time he has brought it up this season (once in preseason). I mean by now the whole team knows he doesn't want to be there. Hows that make them feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I guess but this is now the 2nd time he has brought it up this season (once in preseason). I mean by now the whole team knows he doesn't want to be there. Hows that make them feel?
    I'm beginning to think theres a lot more than just Tony who don't want to be here under Carl and Herm...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by gcsofa View Post
    He is at least worth a 2nd rd pick! If the NYG are a team that is interested......they have two 2nd rd picks. I would push for both of their 2nd rd picks!!!!!!
    My Tony is worth more than 2 2nd rd picks!!!
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast