Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Has TG Played his last game with the Chiefs?

Default Has TG Played his last game with the Chiefs?

Well, I thought it was all talk, but the ticker on ESPN said Michael Smith (I think) has reported TG's inquiry on being traded to a contender. I know there are threads on this, but they were turning the topic into a rumor. I am afraid it is not a rumor a real. I don't blame TG and hopes he gets on a team who can get him a ring. He has been loyal to the Chiefs and the fans. The trade deadline is Tuesday. Which means, if traded, TG Played his last game as a Chief....kinda of bummed, but like I said, he deserves to play on a contender and not on a JV team.

...if traded, what do you think he is worth?

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    The latest word is not only is TG on the block but LJ as well.......Hmm
    Where did you hear this....I would like to see LJ leave and make Jamal Charles are premier back.

Fox Sports
    MORE TRADE SCOOPAGE: In addition to Gonzalez, FOX Sports has also learned that in those calls, the Chiefs have also been offering star running back Larry Johnson as well, informing teams he could also be available for the right offer.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Fox Sports
    MORE TRADE SCOOPAGE: In addition to Gonzalez, FOX Sports has also learned that in those calls, the Chiefs have also been offering star running back Larry Johnson as well, informing teams he could also be available for the right offer.
    Might as well.

Originally Posted by okikcfan
    The latest word is not only is TG on the block but LJ as well.......Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Where did you hear this....I would like to see LJ leave and make Jamal Charles are premier back.
    Ok, jerhart, I read the article you sent in the link. I guess I didn't want to believe it. So LJ is up for sale too. I won't miss him, he seems to be playing only for himself. I say good riddance to Larry Johnson.
    About Tony, I don't blame him for wanting to be a part of a superbowl team. He should be. But I believe he would stay with the chiefs if he thought they had a chance, he does have red chiefs' blood in him.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

As a Giants fan, the most I can see our team giving up would be a conditional third plus a late round pick. TE is a need on the team, but this would only make a strong team stronger, so its not an absolute necessity. If i was making the deal thou I'd give ONE of the two's, both would be absolutely absurd.

I don't think a deal will get done thou, cause the Chiefs would have to accept getting less then they want, and Giants would have to accept the fact they'd also have to give up more. And personally i don't think either GM will budge.

Here's an article about Tony Gonzalez from my blog with my thoughts.

I predict that the chiefs won't even make it to the
    play-offs For about 10-15 years if that because the kids that they will have after Tony and LJ leave won't know which hole to stick their thumb in - their mouth or their !!!!!
    I doubt that Clark knows a thing about football, otherwise he would of thrown Carl and Hermie out on their !!!!!!!
    yeah, I hope they all in with their in the of Clark Hunt!!

Yes I'm a little angry, can't you tell?
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

You should bash the Chiefs then. 10-15 years...good call!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You should bash the Chiefs then. 10-15 years...good call!
    Thank you, Canada

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    I predict that the chiefs won't even make it to the
    play-offs For about 10-15 years if that because the kids that they will have after Tony and LJ leave won't know which hole to stick their thumb in - their mouth or their !!!!!
    I doubt that Clark knows a thing about football, otherwise he would of thrown Carl and Hermie out on their !!!!!!!
    yeah, I hope they all in with their in the of Clark Hunt!!

Yes I'm a little angry, can't you tell?
    I think you are full of it! They will get there much sooner BUT, Clark is going to have to make some MAJOR changes. Carl has proven he is just wanting to make orgnization money, Herm cant coach and believes in the Cover 2 even though everyone knows how to attack it now, Chan is starting to prove he cant adapt a offense to who he has to play for him and (even though I love Gunther as a DC) maybe he has lost something as a coach.

After getting a GM that knows football as well as business rather than 1 that knows business rather than football? We are not going to get anywhere!

It will be WAY before 10-15 years!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    I think you are full of it! They will get there much sooner BUT, Clark is going to have to make some MAJOR changes. Carl has proven he is just wanting to make orgnization money, Herm cant coach and believes in the Cover 2 even though everyone knows how to attack it now, Chan is starting to prove he cant adapt a offense to who he has to play for him and (even though I love Gunther as a DC) maybe he has lost something as a coach.

After getting a GM that knows football as well as business rather than 1 that knows business rather than football? We are not going to get anywhere!

It will be WAY before 10-15 years!
    Agreed and well said.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast