Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Has TG Played his last game with the Chiefs?

Default Has TG Played his last game with the Chiefs?

Well, I thought it was all talk, but the ticker on ESPN said Michael Smith (I think) has reported TG's inquiry on being traded to a contender. I know there are threads on this, but they were turning the topic into a rumor. I am afraid it is not a rumor a real. I don't blame TG and hopes he gets on a team who can get him a ring. He has been loyal to the Chiefs and the fans. The trade deadline is Tuesday. Which means, if traded, TG Played his last game as a Chief....kinda of bummed, but like I said, he deserves to play on a contender and not on a JV team.

...if traded, what do you think he is worth?

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    IF the trade to Buffalo, Tony G will have 1 mroe game at Arrowhead, Novemver 23. He better get the ovation he deserves.
    I thought that the last date to trade is Oct 14. How can he have one more game if he is traded?

I do love the guy, its going to hurt like a knife in my chiefs' heart when he is traded. But he deserves the chance for a SB contender.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    I thought that the last date to trade is Oct 14. How can he have one more game if he is traded?

I do love the guy, its going to hurt like a knife in my chiefs' heart when he is traded. But he deserves the chance for a SB contender.
    If he gets traded to Buffalo, then he will come to Arrowhead and with The Bills, on Nov. 23rd.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567