Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Has TG Played his last game with the Chiefs?

Default Has TG Played his last game with the Chiefs?

Well, I thought it was all talk, but the ticker on ESPN said Michael Smith (I think) has reported TG's inquiry on being traded to a contender. I know there are threads on this, but they were turning the topic into a rumor. I am afraid it is not a rumor a real. I don't blame TG and hopes he gets on a team who can get him a ring. He has been loyal to the Chiefs and the fans. The trade deadline is Tuesday. Which means, if traded, TG Played his last game as a Chief....kinda of bummed, but like I said, he deserves to play on a contender and not on a JV team.

...if traded, what do you think he is worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I guess but this is now the 2nd time he has brought it up this season (once in preseason). I mean by now the whole team knows he doesn't want to be there. Hows that make them feel?
    How long has he played and you are bringing up the 2nd time he has said something? That is your argument? What do you think is gonna happen here? I am gonna say LJ isn't a whiner? Not gonna happen. Now you are trying to convince me that TG is no a class act? Weak.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    ...if traded, what do you think he is worth?
    You know something, Tony has been with the chiefs for so long that I doubt that it is in his vocabulary to ask to be traded. He is an honorable man, he is not going to ask for a trade behind the chiefs' back.
    Anyway, I read something where in an interview he was asked about that; he said that he could but he won't so I believe that what you read is just a rumor.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    You know something, Tony has been with the chiefs for so long that I doubt that it is in his vocabulary to ask to be traded. He is an honorable man, he is not going to ask for a trade behind the chiefs' back.
    Anyway, I read something where in an interview he was asked about that; he said that he could but he won't so I believe that what you read is just a rumor.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3638551

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

you know it bad when your teams icon wants out. thanks carl and that flunkie you call a coach. thank you tony for all those years i got to watch the greatest TE in history.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    How long has he played and you are bringing up the 2nd time he has said something? That is your argument? What do you think is gonna happen here? I am gonna say LJ isn't a whiner? Not gonna happen. Now you are trying to convince me that TG is no a class act? Weak.
    Not what I'm getting at at all! Just pointing out the fact that this happens every year on every team all year long. Somebody on any given team at all times is unhappy with what is going on! How about Jerry Rice? He was one of the BIGGEST whiners in the game if he didn't get the ball! Weird, they start throwing him the ball and look what happened!

All I'm saying is that it is sometimes good for a teams premier player to voice his displeasure once in a while. It fires things up! Look what happened the very next week. 198 and 2!!!! Then they revert back to 7 carries and they get the same ole results...an a$$ whippin! MOST of the time when you hear of a player complaining about not getting the ball, they are one of the best in the league at their position, which is the case with LJ and TG. How they go about it is just the personality of the individual but trust me, if you think TG is being all cookies and cream in that locker room, your mistaken and I would agree with everything either one of them said. It's BS the way this team is being run and they should speak out about it!!!!!!

...one of the teams interested in TG is Philly....

...I would def be for trading TG for Lito Sheppard.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

they`ll trade him for more draft picks.we need vets not rookies. say 4 to 6 years experence. but it dosent matter, till we get a coach.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

nfl.com is reporting that the Giants have shown the most interest so far.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

This breaks my heart!!

Tony will always be a Chief to me.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Carl must go along with Herm!

The latest word is not only is TG on the block but LJ as well.......Hmm

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast