Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Has TG Played his last game with the Chiefs?

Default Has TG Played his last game with the Chiefs?

Well, I thought it was all talk, but the ticker on ESPN said Michael Smith (I think) has reported TG's inquiry on being traded to a contender. I know there are threads on this, but they were turning the topic into a rumor. I am afraid it is not a rumor a real. I don't blame TG and hopes he gets on a team who can get him a ring. He has been loyal to the Chiefs and the fans. The trade deadline is Tuesday. Which means, if traded, TG Played his last game as a Chief....kinda of bummed, but like I said, he deserves to play on a contender and not on a JV team.

...if traded, what do you think he is worth?

IF the trade to Buffalo, Tony G will have 1 mroe game at Arrowhead, Novemver 23. He better get the ovation he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    IF the trade to Buffalo, Tony G will have 1 mroe game at Arrowhead, Novemver 23. He better get the ovation he deserves.
    Oh I think there is no doubt he will get a standing ovation.
    The coaching staff are the ones screwed up in the head, not us fans....well at least most of us.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Oh I think there is no doubt he will get a standing ovation.
    The coaching staff are the ones screwed up in the head, not us fans....well at least most of us.
    Find me a fan that doesn't love the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthickandthin View Post
    Find me a fan that doesn't love the guy.
    ....I was referring more towards fans being screwed up in the head....not saying they wouldnt give TG an ovation...I mean Herm and CP will give TG an ovation too, just saying MOST of us fans arent screwed up in the head like HERM and CP (ie having a mindset "It's Okaaaay") ....except for those Herm supporters. =c)

...wow I shouldnt have had to explain it to that depth ha.

ha and being competitive, I bet I could find a fan who doesnt care for TG....I have fans from 31 other teams to pick from ;c)

....I was referring more towards fans being screwed up in the head....not saying they wouldnt give TG an ovation...I mean Herm and CP will give TG an ovation too, just saying MOST of us fans arent screwed up in the head like HERM and CP (ie having a mindset "It's Okaaaay") ....except for those Herm supporters. =c)

...wow I shouldnt have had to explain it to that depth ha.

ha and being competitive, I bet I could find a fan who doesnt care for TG....I have fans from 31 other teams to pick from ;c)
    My comment was only meant to agree with you. The man isn't going to have a hard time getting the standing ovation he deserves or a respectful nod from the 31 other teams and thier fans.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthickandthin View Post
    My comment was only meant to agree with you. The man isn't going to have a hard time getting the standing ovation he deserves or a respectful nod from the 31 other teams and thier fans.
    Yup! A true first Ballot Hall-of-Famer!

Yup! A true first Ballot Hall-of-Famer!
    The man has my vote

I keep hearing Fubbalo fans on the radio talking about Tony being too old to play for them!! I am gonna be PISSED if he goes there.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    A player and a second round pick.

I agree; this is where we can pick up some better up-front protection, free-agent wise, and have another strategic spot for the 2009 Draft.

Unless someone knows different, I suspect LJ will finish the season as a Chief.
    It's a sad day if true, but I suspect he'll enter the Hall as a Chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    I agree; this is where we can pick up some better up-front protection, free-agent wise, and have another strategic spot for the 2009 Draft.

Unless someone knows different, I suspect LJ will finish the season as a Chief.
    It's a sad day if true, but I suspect he'll enter the Hall as a Chief.
    So far LJ has been a waste of a hell of a lot of time and money. As far as I'm concerned he can go whenever they decide it's time. Then we can work on our O'line and maybe get a top ranked offense sometime in the next 4 years.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast