Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada's corner

Default Canada's corner

Does your wife/girlfriend make you do chores during the game? Do you have to do your own laundry? Does she complain when you come home drunk every day? I am here to show you the way!! I live in a garage filled with Chiefs gear, a full bar and beer fridge and Sunday ticket. It is a non stop party at my house and my wife still wants to keep me around. If you have questions about how to make your life easier...let me help. Just post your problems and I will provide you with quick and easy tips to make your everyday life better!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    My problem is not having a wife or girlfriend in the first place. So I have to do my own laundry, not because I have a woman that makes me do it, but because I am the only one in the house!

But you are indeed just the man who can help me because you said the other day that I can take your wife if I want her, thank you!
    Dear Lord, thank you very much for sending me a single man!
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

My problem is not having a wife or girlfriend in the first place. So I have to do my own laundry, not because I have a woman that makes me do it, but because I am the only one in the house!

But you are indeed just the man who can help me because you said the other day that I can take your wife if I want her, thank you!
    Yeah right..........................
    Canada is too wise to give up that prize of a wife!!!!!

How he ever found her, and able to keep her, I do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have the best way but you have to smoke some pot for it to work. First you takean emptry toilet paper roll. Then you take a dryer sheet and put it over the end of the roll and secure it with an elastic. Now when you are doing your business, all you have to do is smoke a big ol' fatty and blow the smoke through the dryer sheet. It will come out smelling like Spring Breeze ar whatever type dryer sheet you have. And excess smells will handled easily and pleasantly.

Now go get a beer for those pasties!!
    Wow. That is simply amazing advise. But with all the piss-testing at my work, I can't partake in the consumption of doob. And I doubt that an empty toilet paper roll with a dryer sheet on it will hold all my poop.
    I am open for other suggestions..Thanks
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Yeah right..........................
    Canada is too wise to give up that prize of a wife!!!!!
    I knew it was too good to be true. Love is always such an elusive thing. (David Lee Roth's Just a gigolo song now comes to mind yet again).

Oh for a woman to nag me and complain, heh heh!

I knew it was too good to be true. Love is always such an elusive thing. (David Lee Roth's Just a gigolo song now comes to mind yet again).

Oh for a woman to nag me and complain, heh heh!
    Carefull what you wish for. You might get it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Carefull what you wish for. You might get it!!!!!
    Very true very true. The grass looks greener on the other side, Can't live with em' can't live without em' etc. haha

Naw, I want to tie the knot. But at least in the meantime can enjoy my freedom while I have it

O wise one,
    How do I get my father in laws girlfriend to start watching a good football team instead of the donkeys?
    :) but on a good note, I finally recieved my Hall chiefs jersey!!

Very true very true. The grass looks greener on the other side, Can't live with em' can't live without em' etc. haha

Naw, I want to tie the knot. But at least in the meantime can enjoy my freedom while I have it
    Well it does come with some benefits! But also some expense, Ok a lot of expense, and loss of some freedom, Ok most all freedom. But there are benefits! Just can't remember what just now.
    I got married right out of high school, we just celebrated out 25th this year, I have been so out numbered, I have 3 children all girls, all our pets were female also, dogs, cats and I do not know how to tell, but dang sure every fish we had was female!!!!! But the Tide is turning, My oldest daughter is married to a great guy, so I have a son now, they have been blessed with a son, a grandson for me, so the males are taking back the family! Finally!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 10-12-2008 at 10:34 PM.

Wow big congratulations tornadospotter on your 25th anniversary!!!!

And see my signature picture of Len Dawson? This was in 1976. He had been married for over 20 years. And see how big he is smiling!

And Canada has a wife and he recently titled a thread, "I am happy".

Congrats again, ts. :)
    Last edited by IlovetheChiefs; 10-12-2008 at 10:42 PM.

Send me an address and she is on her way!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast