Thread: The games today

Default The games today

The good news:

-Oakland got creamed! Denver lost too! So the Chiefs gain a half game on both of them.

-The Cards pulled it out against Dallas!

-Tampa Bay clobbered Carolina! (Normally I'd be neutral about this game, but after what the Panthers did to us last week, seeing them get their butts kicked was very satisfying).

The bad news:

-Philly came back to beat SF. Such a shame. SF was doing so well for a while there. I love when they blocked the field goal before the half and ran it in for a TD.

- San Diego is winning 17-3 at half time right now. But with that also comes some good news: New England is losing!

The shocker:

- The Rams win at Washington. Amazing how often, though, when a team fires their coach and then the team plays real fired up for the new coach's debut. Just think how the Chiefs would play if they got a new coach soon. :)

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    The good news:

-Oakland got creamed! Denver lost too! So the Chiefs gain a half game on both of them.

I always love it when these two teams lose!!!!!!

-Tampa Bay clobbered Carolina! (Normally I'd be neutral about this game, but after what the Panthers did to us last week, seeing them get their butts kicked was very satisfying).

Yep!!!!!!

The bad news:

-Philly came back to beat SF. Such a shame. SF was doing so well for a while there. I love when they blocked the field goal before the half and ran it in for a TD.

- San Diego is winning 17-3 at half time right now. But with that also comes some good news: New England is losing!

The shocker:

- The Rams win at Washington. Amazing how often, though, when a team fires their coach and then the team plays real fired up for the new coach's debut. Just think how the Chiefs would play if they got a new coach soon. :)
    That is a Shocker!!!
    We will not know!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    -

- :)
    how about that ex-chief Monty Biesel scoring the winning td?

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    That is a Shocker!!!
    We will not know!
    Nope, you know Clark wont pull the trigger till end of season IF he does!

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    how about that ex-chief Monty Biesel scoring the winning td?
    Kinda like Keyran Fox going to win a ring...Tait getting the contract he wanted....Lilja is the same...theres no telling in my mind how many others!

The whole Peterson clan has to go!