Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The transformation the dark side is nearly complete...

Default The transformation the dark side is nearly complete...

IF TG and LJ are traded, this will completely be Herm's team now, as the team has be turned to the dark side of the game. Run, Run, Pass, Punt. Hope, to keep it close to give you a chance at the end. I stress the word HOPE! With the way Herm and Carl spin crap, they should be in Washington DC.

I hit enter on accident and meant to add this question. Outside of a new coach and GM, what else do you think will needed to turn this thing around or is that all we need?

I personally tnink a completely different coching staff. If we are in complete rebuild, then lets rebuild from the ground up.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I hit enter on accident and meant to add this question. Outside of a new coach and GM, what else do you think will needed to turn this thing around or is that all we need?

I personally tnink a completely different coching staff. If we are in complete rebuild, then lets rebuild from the ground up.
    I don't know about a completely different staff I think that starting with Carl and Herm will be a good idea. It would be a good start at least.

Aside from Carl and Herm:

1. New QB coach. We need somebody who can scout talent, find the guy they want, and go get him.

2. New OC. After watching Chan Gailey's offense thus far, I am far from impressed. He runs the same cookie-cutter offense that Solari did except he uses less motion so it's even more predictable and easier for the defense to read. (I didn't even think that was possible after watching the offense last year).

3. When the queen is finally gone, do not promote Kuharich to his position. We need to completely get away from anything Carl Peterson. We definitely don't need one of his cloned flunkies picking up where he will eventually leave off.

4. Pursue a QB and o-line help not only through the draft, but free agency as well. We are $30 mil under the cap. That means we could have at least a few more million $ worth of talent.

5. DRAFT - linebackers, defensive end. Of course, there are other needs here but we really need to get a pass-rush.

That's all I can think of for the time being.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Aside from Carl and Herm:

1. New QB coach. We need somebody who can scout talent, find the guy they want, and go get him.

2. New OC. After watching Chan Gailey's offense thus far, I am far from impressed. He runs the same cookie-cutter offense that Solari did except he uses less motion so it's even more predictable and easier for the defense to read. (I didn't even think that was possible after watching the offense last year).

3. When the queen is finally gone, do not promote Kuharich to his position. We need to completely get away from anything Carl Peterson. We definitely don't need one of his cloned flunkies picking up where he will eventually leave off.

4. Pursue a QB and o-line help not only through the draft, but free agency as well. We are $30 mil under the cap. That means we could have at least a few more million $ worth of talent.

5. DRAFT - linebackers, defensive end. Of course, there are other needs here but we really need to get a pass-rush.

That's all I can think of for the time being.
    I'll agree with all but the OC. We don't use motion, but we do use audibles. Give him, at least, next season.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Gun has out lived his usefulness. he hasnt had a good defense since DT,hasty,carter.smith,ect. i dont know if hermmie is stick`n his butt,like the offense, in it or what. but gun isnt getting it done either.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

IF TG and LJ are traded, this will completely be Herm's team now, as the team has be turned to the dark side of the game. Run, Run, Pass, Punt. Hope, to keep it close to give you a chance at the end. I stress the word HOPE! With the way Herm and Carl spin crap, they should be in Washington DC.

That's EXACTLY what I always say after one of his press conferences!

And Now, The Herm-Gailey Theme Song:

RUN, RUN,
    PASS THE BALL,
    GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM,

KICK IT AND KICK IT AND KICK IT ON 4,
    LIFE IS BUT A DREAM!
    ( second verse; same as the first!) And-A 1, 2, 3, 4;
    RUN, RUN,
    PASS THE BALL,
    GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM,

MARTY-BALL,
    MARTY-BALL,
    MARTY-BALL,
    MARTY-BALL,

LIFE IS BUT A DREAM!

Darth you are a funny motha f***a!!!

Darth you are a funny motha f***a!!!
    I does what I can!

Darth, that was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast