Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Broadcasting Opportunity!!

Default Broadcasting Opportunity!!

We are currently building a network of internet radio stations dedicated to the fans of NFL teams. We want to create programming by fans, for fans. Our first station is already on the air and we hope to add programming for every NFL team.

Here is your opportunity to voice your opinions on your favorite NFL team as well as take calls from other fans!

For more information, contact Fan Talk Radio at info@fantalkradio.com.
    Or visit us on the web at www.fantalkradio.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    If I thought I could devote the kind of time to this thing that would give it justice; I might would give it a shot.
    Umm, maybe not. :undwech:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Umm, maybe not. :undwech:

LOL!!!!

LOL!!!!

I've been reading this thread with a lot of interest. I'm a little surprised that it's gone on this long, actually! LOL!! But...honestly, there isn't a lot of preparation time involved with a show like this. If you take calls from other fans, you can do a "call-driven" show where the fans direct the show and bring up the topics. Sure, there is always news to research and stories to follow, but it's not terribly time consuming.

On our first show, we've been lucky, honestly, since we have two hosts. That cuts in half the amount of research for each of us and it helps us in that we can always disagree and keep things interesting.

Just a few thoughts. I think any passionate fan can host a very good, successful show.

A very interesting concept; I wish I could be the one to accommodate it. But I think I'll go ahead and leave this up; You contribute to the board and bring a possibility of gaining some real attention to the site. In my eyes that is not spam.

A very interesting concept; I wish I could be the one to accommodate it. But I think I'll go ahead and leave this up; You contribute to the board and bring a possibility of gaining some real attention to the site. In my eyes that is not spam.
    Thanks again! One of the great things about forums like Chiefs Crowd is that people of all view points can get together and argue, debate and root for their favorite team. A show, like the one I'm proposing to the fans here, gives one more opportunity for fans to do the same - just in a different medium.

To tell you the truth, forums like this one also give the potential host of a show a built in audience from the moment they sign on the first time too! Then the show begins as a bit of a family affair as the support starts with the same gang of fans they have always known from the forum they frequent the most. In this scenario (one that played out with our flagship show) the forum we visited became the unofficial home for the fans of the show. It actually became a pretty cool deal for everybody.

I hope we find a fan here who is interested enough and who has the time to do a show. It would be cool to tie the two together in much the same way.

Thank you for leaving this thread up and running! Who knows? Maybe this is the start of a pretty cool partnership!

Quote Originally Posted by fantalk View Post
    Thanks again! One of the great things about forums like Chiefs Crowd is that people of all view points can get together and argue, debate and root for their favorite team. A show, like the one I'm proposing to the fans here, gives one more opportunity for fans to do the same - just in a different medium.

To tell you the truth, forums like this one also give the potential host of a show a built in audience from the moment they sign on the first time too! Then the show begins as a bit of a family affair as the support starts with the same gang of fans they have always known from the forum they frequent the most. In this scenario (one that played out with our flagship show) the forum we visited became the unofficial home for the fans of the show. It actually became a pretty cool deal for everybody.

I hope we find a fan here who is interested enough and who has the time to do a show. It would be cool to tie the two together in much the same way.

Thank you for leaving this thread up and running! Who knows? Maybe this is the start of a pretty cool partnership!
    Glad to do it bud; and I too hope we can find the one fan here to put it all together for us! :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123