Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please NO trade!!!!

Default Please NO trade!!!!

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...GBJYQD93PTS001

After reading this I take back anything I have said on it would be smart for us to try and get a 2nd or a couple of picks for him.

Just read what Cox said about Tony!!!! It really shows how important Tony is to this team and our young players and how its not worth 10 1st rounders if it means giving up what he does on and off the field for the chiefs and the young players!!!!

SO PLEASE NO TRADE!!!!!!

I think we should unload TG and LJ both. Tony because he deserves it and LJ because we may get some good out of somebody else who's hungry for a shot to prove themselves. We may want to let Huard go to the Pats as well but (as wierd as this sounds) that may hurt us more than any other trade because we need all the depth at QB we can get.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I think we should unload TG and LJ both. Tony because he deserves it and LJ because we may get some good out of somebody else who's hungry for a shot to prove themselves. We may want to let Huard go to the Pats as well but (as wierd as this sounds) that may hurt us more than any other trade because we need all the depth at QB we can get.
    I agree. But nobody in their right mind would trade for LJ. We're stuck with another King Carl screw-up..
    SHUT IT

well we have untill 4pm eastern today to find out
    Last edited by slc chief; 10-14-2008 at 12:15 PM. Reason: forgot some words

Trading the best tight end in football while having a team already in the Chiefs that are filled with youth already shouldn't give Tony any reason to go to another team.The youth movement was the thing that excited Gonzo.It's not like he's trapped in with a team that's just started the rebuilding process.We are finished rebuilding and to see Tony play anorher season with us with key free agent moves and a upcoming NFL draft:A: in which we dominate is simply the best choice for Tony.The Chiefs are easily Super Bowl bound next season.I got the filling that King Carl and Clark Hunt will be ready for the offseason.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i think TG will retire at the end of the year. or carl will trade him for a 4th or 5th. i dont think he`ll be a chief next year.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    i think TG will retire at the end of the year. or carl will trade him for a 4th or 5th. i dont think he`ll be a chief next year.

Tony will not retire or go to another team if we go 8-8.

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Trading the best tight end in football while having a team already in the Chiefs that are filled with youth already shouldn't give Tony any reason to go to another team.The youth movement was the thing that excited Gonzo.It's not like he's trapped in with a team that's just started the rebuilding process.We are finished rebuilding and to see Tony play anorher season with us with key free agent moves and a upcoming NFL draft:A: in which we dominate is simply the best choice for Tony.The Chiefs are easily Super Bowl bound next season.I got the filling that King Carl and Clark Hunt will be ready for the offseason.
    i like your optimism but to say we are done rebuilding dang dude what have you been smoking today i do not think you can be done rebuilding without a more depth at qb,wr,de,ol and lb i am starting to think you just might be carl himself

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i like your optimism but to say we are done rebuilding dang dude what have you been smoking today i do not think you can be done rebuilding without a more depth at qb,wr,de,ol and lb i am starting to think you just might be carl himself
    He calls himself Grbac. Nuff said.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Tony will not retire or go to another team if we go 8-8.
    8-8? Rofl!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    8-8? Rofl!
    3 7's, are you ok???
    SHUT IT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast