Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please NO trade!!!!

Default Please NO trade!!!!

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...GBJYQD93PTS001

After reading this I take back anything I have said on it would be smart for us to try and get a 2nd or a couple of picks for him.

Just read what Cox said about Tony!!!! It really shows how important Tony is to this team and our young players and how its not worth 10 1st rounders if it means giving up what he does on and off the field for the chiefs and the young players!!!!

SO PLEASE NO TRADE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Tony will not retire or go to another team if we go 8-8.
    Dude!!!!!!!!!! Lay off the pipe!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Dude!!!!!!!!!! Lay off the pipe!!!!!
    His name is Grbac!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Tony will not retire or go to another team if we go 8-8.
    8-8?! We'll be lucky to win one more game this year. Maybe we beat Oakland. That's about the only win I see on the schedule. But as erratic as this team is, I guess anything's possible.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Herm just said at press conference "Tony is a professional football player. He gets paid to play football. Thats it".
    Class. I'm so tired of Carl and Herm. These two clowns are embarrassing. Why would anybody on this team want to play for these boneheads? Oh, I know. Because they are professional football players. They get paid to play football.
    This sucks.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Herm just said at press conference "Tony is a professional football player. He gets paid to play football. Thats it".
    Class. I'm so tired of Carl and Herm. These two clowns are embarrassing. Why would anybody on this team want to play for these boneheads? Oh, I know. Because they are professional football players. They get paid to play football.
    This sucks.
    i have had enough as well did you hear jon clayton and the other espn analyst making fun of herm it was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    8-8?! We'll be lucky to win one more game this year. Maybe we beat Oakland. That's about the only win I see on the schedule. But as erratic as this team is, I guess anything's possible.
    I do think we'll beat the Bengals, but other than that....?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i have had enough as well did you hear jon clayton and the other espn analyst making fun of herm it was hilarious
    Yes I did. Herm is a joke.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i like your optimism but to say we are done rebuilding dang dude what have you been smoking today i do not think you can be done rebuilding without a more depth at qb,wr,de,ol and lb i am starting to think you just might be carl himself

I mentioned done rebuilding only involving the youth movement even though the next draft will completely summon up the entire youth movement completely because we are almost just about truly finished adding young blood.We have the youngest team in the league and the majority of the players that are starters are mainly Herm's draftees.We can add more youth with the upcoming draft but we basically have every position summoned up.We need to grab Mac from Missouri(The Zoo) because he is a perfect fit in KC and a top flight offensive lineman to summon up the youth movement.Rebulding while involving free agency will be the key piece to the puzzle.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123