Thread: Keitzman Is Raging Hard Today!!!!

Default Keitzman Is Raging Hard Today!!!!

The gloves are WAY OFF; Carl is getting the verbal ***-whipping of his LIFE right now!

I LOVE IT!

Words and phrases like "Dictator", and "Writing THE BOOK on how to destroy a franchise" are a few of today's tasty tidbits!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    The gloves are WAY OFF; Carl is getting the verbal ***-whipping of his LIFE right now!

I LOVE IT!

Words and phrases like "Dictator", and "Writing THE BOOK on how to destroy a franchise" are a few of today's tasty tidbits!

I listen to Kietzman all the time. I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but I'll always agree with his assessment of Carl. He needs to go and needs to go NOW!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Kietzman is fatlocks twin brother. they both bit@ch alot and say nothing but on those rare times they make sense.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    Kietzman is fatlocks twin brother. they both bit@ch alot and say nothing but on those rare times they make sense.
    I'm not saying he's the Second Coming of great sports radio, but he get's it right more often than not.
    He made the VERY valid point a while back, that Carl was more concerned about getting college games( read: Iowa )and a bunch of other non Chiefs-related crap in to Arrowhead than he was about improving the team.