Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: gonzo is staying

Default gonzo is staying

well the trade deadline has came and gone and tony is not going anywhere the big news of the day was roy williams to dallas (who cares)but for tony i kind of feel bad he wanted it pretty bad and carl denied

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    then y do u want to be a b-lls fan?

I wondered how long it was gonna take your inbreeding hick as$ to bring that up again. You are a joke. I am 29 mins from an NFL stadium moron. Learn a little bit about the world outside of your little piece of redneck heaven.
    I didn't ask how far an NFL stadium was but I did say there's no NFL where you live. True?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I didn't ask how far an NFL stadium was but I did say there's no NFL where you live. True?
    There is a game played there in a week or two is there not? Pay Attention moron!! TORONTO is in CANADA!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

There is a game played there in a week or two is there not? Pay Attention moron!! TORONTO is in CANADA!!!
    NFL stadium huh? Didn't know that. Ha Ha Ha

NFL stadium huh? Didn't know that. Ha Ha Ha
    So do you want a stadium now or no?

There is going to be NFL football in Toronto. Do you u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d that? I am going as slow as I can here.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

So do you want a stadium now or no?

There is going to be NFL football in Toronto. Do you u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d that? I am going as slow as I can here.
    Let see, how can we break it down here? No NFL where you live. Tell me the name of the NFL organization that resides in Canada today?

Let see, how can we break it down here? No NFL where you live. Tell me the name of the NFL organization that resides in Canada today?
    So how could I possibly know anything about that game they play over there in America...too bad all the TV and Radio waves stop at the border. I wonder if I will ever actually be able to see what them guys are doing on the field. I sure wish civilization would come to Canada. Dumba$$

But since you insist on breaking it down...there is an NFL team/franchise/stadium(fubbalo) where I live. Another on that is a 4 hour (Detroit) drive and another two that are about 3.5-4 (Pittsburg and Cleveland)hour drive. another 5hour drive to Cincy. There is also breaking news of a team that will be moving to Toronto Canada.
    Soo...how much NFL football are you close to? The Cardinals?

So how could I possibly know anything about that game they play over there in America...too bad all the TV and Radio waves stop at the border. I wonder if I will ever actually be able to see what them guys are doing on the field. I sure wish civilization would come to Canada. Dumba$$

But since you insist on breaking it down...there is an NFL team/franchise/stadium(fubbalo) where I live. Another on that is a 4 hour (Detroit) drive and another two that are about 3.5-4 (Pittsburg and Cleveland)hour drive. another 5hour drive to Cincy. There is also breaking news of a team that will be moving to Toronto Canada.
    Soo...how much NFL football are you close to? The Cardinals?
    Where you live? Last time I checked Buffalo was in the U.S.. Let me get my map hang on.....Yep, in the U.S.. As for me, yes, the Cardinals, Chargers, Raiders, 49ers, Broncos all with in driving distance.

Where you live? Last time I checked Buffalo was in the U.S.. Let me get my map hang on.....Yep, in the U.S.. As for me, yes, the Cardinals, Chargers, Raiders, 49ers, Broncos all with in driving distance.
    Ok..so outside of the unprotected border that is 20 minutes from my house....what makes you sooooo much smarter? How is it football knowledge stops at an imaginary border? You can't seriously be this stupid. I mean I thought it was all jokes and sh!t but are you honestly this dumb? You are so vastly superior because you live in the US and I am 20 minutes from the US. That is what you are saying right? Get to the point of your comment, I have answered your question every possible way imaginable.

Ok..so outside of the unprotected border that is 20 minutes from my house....what makes you sooooo much smarter? How is it football knowledge stops at an imaginary border? You can't seriously be this stupid. I mean I thought it was all jokes and sh!t but are you honestly this dumb? You are so vastly superior because you live in the US and I am 20 minutes from the US. That is what you are saying right? Get to the point of your comment, I have answered your question every possible way imaginable.
    Ohhhh Can-a-da,
    Low-er-ing The Boom!

No, no, not at all. You know everything about football, just ask you. I might be the most stupidest colledge gradute ever. Masster degre meens nothin.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast