Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: gonzo is staying

Default gonzo is staying

well the trade deadline has came and gone and tony is not going anywhere the big news of the day was roy williams to dallas (who cares)but for tony i kind of feel bad he wanted it pretty bad and carl denied

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Yeah, I think Texas is playing a high school scrimmage or something. Hey, we're number 1 in the mid-season since like 1988, so I gotta take the opportunity to run just a little smack. It may not last long in the Big 12. With the exception of Texas A&M, the Big 12 is damn tough this year.
    McCoy looks like the real thing to me. It'll be fun watching these 2 qb's in Austin...
    SHUT IT

didn't Tony sign a contract extension though?

Quote Originally Posted by mudslapper View Post
    didn't Tony sign a contract extension though?
    Definitley not. He will not be a Chief next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    McCoy looks like the real thing to me. It'll be fun watching these 2 qb's in Austin...
    I look forward to Saturday games. Sunday games, this year not so much.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    I look forward to Saturday games. Sunday games, this year not so much.
    I host the Texas Exes alumni at one of my bars here in Az. Usually between 75 and 150 for every game. I think we had 200 for the OU game. This week may be the same. One thing is for sure, if they keep winning, every game gets bigger and bigger!!! BRUTAL schedule they have eh???

Big 12 no picnic this year!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I host the Texas Exes alumni at one of my bars here in Az. Usually between 75 and 150 for every game. I think we had 200 for the OU game. This week may be the same. One thing is for sure, if they keep winning, every game gets bigger and bigger!!! BRUTAL schedule they have eh???
    Schedule is very tough. But every one of those games is winnable. The toughest game will be against Texas Tech in Lubbock. If it were a home game I would be worried. But Tech is good and Lubbock is a hostile stadium. Away game in Kansas will be hard too. I think Texas will go undefeated this year.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    the cowgirls sure gave alot for williams
    Yeah. Cowgirls giving up a 1st, 3rd, and 6th picks in 09 for Williams. And the best we got offered for Tony is a 6th? Tony aint that used up. He could step in and help any contending team get to the superbowl. I suspect a lot has to do with nobody wanting to deal with King Carl. What an a$$.
    SHUT IT

Im sad Tony is with management that doesnt appriciate him, but we know that his fans do!! I love Tony I think its good he's staying. I just wish he could finish his career with a superbowl win.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Yeah. Cowgirls giving up a 1st, 3rd, and 6th picks in 09 for Williams. And the best we got offered for Tony is a 6th? Tony aint that used up. He could step in and help any contending team get to the superbowl. I suspect a lot has to do with nobody wanting to deal with King Carl. What an a$$.
    I heard that the Giants offered a 4th at the last minute and Carl didn't take it.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast