Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: gonzo is staying

Default gonzo is staying

well the trade deadline has came and gone and tony is not going anywhere the big news of the day was roy williams to dallas (who cares)but for tony i kind of feel bad he wanted it pretty bad and carl denied

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Understood but you aren't diagreeing with what I said I see. He would go for 100 EVERY game if he went to the Raiders too!! Al DOES buy RB's!! The point is that if he were on a different team with a better O line (which is any other team in football) he would dominate the Chiefs and you wouldn't be happy about that which i believe is what you had originally said. You would be happy for him to go somewhere else.
    I don't care!!!!! If Carolina's D can hold LJ to 7 yards, no reason we can't! After all, nobody has the perfect offensive line. A good rb adjusts to the strenghts of his teammates and keeps his mouth shut. Get LJ outa here!!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Definitley not. He will not be a Chief next year!
    That is not guaranteed. After how this fell down. I fully expect TG to be traded in the off season or he will just retire.

At this point in time, I think a third was worth more than enough for 11 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    That is not guaranteed. After how this fell down. I fully expect TG to be traded in the off season or he will just retire.

At this point in time, I think a third was worth more than enough for 11 games.
    Uhhhh, I think thats what I said. "He will not be a Chief next year".

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I don't care!!!!! If Carolina's D can hold LJ to 7 yards, no reason we can't! After all, nobody has the perfect offensive line. A good rb adjusts to the strenghts of his teammates and keeps his mouth shut. Get LJ outa here!!!
    Tough to adjust when there are no strengths on the O line!! To compare the Chiefs run defense to anyone else in the league is funny though!! Good one!

I read that we actually were gonna get a second and sixth offer from the eagles but they gave up after all the BS Carl was putting all the teams through. They thought it was more than they wanted to deal with . They recieved offers from buffalo, New York, Philly, Arizona, and Green Bay. I also read that at the end of the season we might be bringing in Marty Schottenheimer to be the GM and we were going to approach Cowher to be head coach . Hoping we could persuade him to leave his job at cbs.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I read that we actually were gonna get a second and sixth offer from the eagles but they gave up after all the BS Carl was putting all the teams through. They thought it was more than they wanted to deal with . They recieved offers from buffalo, New York, Philly, Arizona, and Green Bay. I also read that at the end of the season we might be bringing in Marty Schottenheimer to be the GM and we were going to approach Cowher to be head coach . Hoping we could persuade him to leave his job at cbs.
    Boy I tell ya, that 2nd to last sentence would be a great thing in my eyes!!!! Where did you read this?

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i read that TG nixed the bills offer.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    i read that TG nixed the bills offer.
    That's cause they suck!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    That's cause they suck!!
    4-1

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    That's cause they suck!!
    More like he didn't wanna face the Chiefs. The Bills could, easily, beat the tar out of us.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast