Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: gonzo is staying

Default gonzo is staying

well the trade deadline has came and gone and tony is not going anywhere the big news of the day was roy williams to dallas (who cares)but for tony i kind of feel bad he wanted it pretty bad and carl denied

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    More like he didn't wanna face the Chiefs. The Bills could, easily, beat the tar out of us.
    He hates the Buffalo Bills. I think something to do with being so close to the border or something growin up as a kid. Not sure why he doesn't like the Buffalo Bills. The Buffalo Bills are playing a game in Canada this year I think. Canada should go see the Buffalo Bills when they visit his country.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Uhhhh, I think thats what I said. "He will not be a Chief next year".
    Wow, I feel stupid. You clearly stated that in your post. I was rushing to catch on some post because I haven't been on in a couple days and must have over looked that NOT.

I agree 100% with you. Thanks for correction.

I also read he nixed an offer from Atlanta too?

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    More like he didn't wanna face the Chiefs. The Bills could, easily, beat the tar out of us.
    In the first year of the youth movement, anyone could beat us.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Lol, as you all most of you know I live in fubbalo and do get a lot of crap right now for being a chiefs fan.. I had a lot of people come to me in the past couple of days pissed that Tony rejected the bills.... I love it.... I just keep telling them that he wanted to play for a contender not a pretender.. The radio was bashin on him pretty hard too... I just laughed... God I hope we kick their *** on november 23rd... Oh the bragging rights and smack talk for a couple of years would be great!!!!!!!!!!

4-1
    If only those were the only #s that mattered. If you were a b-lls fan I am sure you would be rippin' them apart!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    If only those were the only #s that mattered. If you were a b-lls fan I am sure you would be rippin' them apart!!
    Fubbalo fans suck. I know. I was there in 96 and had beer dumped on us and was slurred the entire game. Fubbalo sucks a$$.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Fubbalo fans suck. I know. I was there in 96 and had beer dumped on us and was slurred the entire game. Fubbalo sucks a$$.
    Their fans are idiots!! Can't handle their beer. they throw it around the stadium and everyone wants to fight at the end. Don't get me wrong, I love punching b-lls fans but it gets annoying after a while.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Just about winning baby and they seem to be doing it right now so they are doing things 90% better than we are right now. What's your beef with the Buffalo Bills? Just because you don't like their fans you don't like the Buffalo Bills?

Just about winning baby and they seem to be doing it right now so they are doing things 90% better than we are right now. What's your beef with the Buffalo Bills? Just because you don't like their fans you don't like the Buffalo Bills?
    Fubbalo sucks. Maybe you should consider joining up on one of their sites. Sounds like you would make an excellent Fubbalo fan.
    SHUT IT

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast